>> Newest Target members only lesson - Fly On The Wall - Mr. Bojangles with Sandy

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
sandysue

Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:35 pm

Hi willem: I tried your double sided tape. Not bad. I still couldn't stop my index finger from straightening sometimes though. I tried a new gray Dunlop .88mm USA nylon pick with raised lettering on both sides of the pick. It actually worked pretty good. The raised letters were rough but I was able to keep the pick in place better. Maybe it improved my proprioception. :) :)

Dermot. Those finger picks were kind of interesting but I think i sorta like my own fingers better. :)

willem

Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:39 am

sandysue wrote:
Hi willem: I tried your double sided tape. Not bad. I still couldn't stop my index finger from straightening sometimes though. I tried a new gray Dunlop .88mm USA nylon pick with raised lettering on both sides of the pick. It actually worked pretty good. The raised letters were rough but I was able to keep the pick in place better. Maybe it improved my proprioception. :) :)

Dermot. Those finger picks were kind of interesting but I think i sorta like my own fingers better. :)

Okay Sandy if your index goes straight then curved it and put it back( the index gym).
That Dunlops are my go to picks but still with the tape on it.

Willem

thereshopeyet

Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:43 am

Sandy Wrote:
Dermot. Those finger picks were kind of interesting but I think i sorta like my own fingers better.
I'd agree with that Sandy.
They look a touch suffocating !

:ohmy:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic