>> Newest Target members only lesson - Fly On The Wall - The Boxer with Sandy

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
willem

Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:52 am

sandysue wrote:

Perhaps we should challenge everyone coming to IGC 2014 to learn The Boxer in the keys of G And C. :laugh: :laugh:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And playing it on the back of an horse.. :laugh: B)

Willem

sandysue

Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:03 pm

Hi willem

I don't think everyone at camp is going to fit on my 3 horses. Maybe in the back of my pickup truck. I think we could all fit, along with all of our guitars. It could be like a hay ride. It could even be a sort of open mic thing. But then we would all need to sing something like Take it easy by the eagles, or something. :) :)

tombo1230

Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:35 pm

sandysue wrote:
Hi willem

I don't think everyone at camp is going to fit on my 3 horses. Maybe in the back of my pickup truck. I think we could all fit, along with all of our guitars. It could be like a hay ride. It could even be a sort of open mic thing. But then we would all need to sing something like Take it easy by the eagles, or something. :) :)
I never realised that Tg had it's very own female Roy Rodgers :P :laugh:

Tom N.

sandysue

Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:10 pm

Hi Tom

Ok funny guy. If you came to IGC this year you would get to go on my hay ride too. See what your missing. You could even sing your new song. :)

Oh and by the way. That would be Ms Roy Rogers to you. :laugh: :laugh: :P

Sandy

TGNesh

Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:49 am

Haha, you're too funny Sandy! :laugh:

You're right, sounds like a great challenge for everybody! ;)

sandysue wrote:
OMG Ness. I have to learn 2 keys for the same song in the next 2 weeks?? That's just way too much pressure. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna have to call in sick for IGC. I can already feel the flu coming on. :P
That means Lynn has to learn both keys too. Haha. :)

Perhaps we should challenge everyone coming to IGC 2014 to learn The Boxer in the keys of G And C. :laugh: :laugh:

I guess they're right, misery does love company. :P

tombo1230

Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:50 pm

sandysue wrote:
Hi Tom

Ok funny guy. If you came to IGC this year you would get to go on my hay ride too. See what your missing. You could even sing your new song. :)

Oh and by the way. That would be Ms Roy Rogers to you. :laugh: :laugh: :P

Sandy
Ha ha Sandy er..... Ms Roy :laugh: .......the hay ride would be worth the admission fee alone. :)
You are too funny. :)

Tom N.

sandysue

Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:19 pm

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic