Newest Target members only lesson - Fly On The Wall - Guitar Geography 101 Lesson 3 with Sandy

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
tgjameela

Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:13 pm

Hi Everyone,

Today's Target members only lesson is a new Fly On The Wall.

Sandy and Lynn’s project of working through the Guitar Geography series continued into Lesson 3.

We started with a few questions Lynn had about position and scale fingerings. This led us into another look at intervals and their qualifying terms, major, minor, perfect, augmented and diminished.

We also addressed the commonly heard musical fallacy “there is no B sharp”, as well as the frightening concept of double sharps and flats.

Enjoy!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... sandy.html

willem

Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:29 pm

Zeer gewaardeerd Sandysharpeleven B)

sandysue

Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:31 pm

Hi Willem

Did you just write some funny thing in Dutch? I'm gonna look that up on Google Translate. :) :P Yeah, that add sharp 11 thing of Neil's last year at camp was pretty funny. I had no idea what he was talking about at that time, but now i'm trying to learn how to build chords through Neil's geography lessons, so hopefully at some point it will all make sense to me. :S

sandy

sandysue

Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:37 pm

hi Willem

You just said much appreciated in Dutch. Is that right? Thank you Willem, ( and google translate). :) :P

Sandy

willem

Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:31 am

Thats right Sandy,, google is good and they working also on a guitarist robot and example is Neil Hogan (the guitarist! Not the Hulk). B) :P

Wil

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic