>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson release - The Story - Brandi Carlile

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGNesh

Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:24 pm

I'm with Craig on this one Jay, would sure love to hear all about your open mic! :) How did it go? Videos, pics, report?

Also really nice to hear that you played a song of one of my lessons and that you've been able to take it from there, very cool. Thanks for letting me know too!

Ness

TGNesh

Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:31 pm

I certainly like to come up with surprises Chris! Sure glad that you liked this one. It's actually written by her bass player, who had written or co-written a lot of songs for and with her. I wouldn't have a clue of other versions, except the one which was used for an episode of Grey's Anatomy.

Her voice is just.... :ohmy: .... I kinda faked my way through the play through :blink: . It takes a higher and powerful voice to sing like she does. Although Sara Ramirez (the Grey's Anatomy actress) does a fabulous job as well.

Anyway, many thanks Chris! xo

neverfoundthetime wrote:
You keep popping out the surprises Nessa, I would not have seen this one coming as I don't think I have heard it by Brandi Carlile. I think I heard an Italian version from Gianna Nanini or Laura Puasini, someone like that. Any idea who it could be?
Another great lesson, love the way she throws her voice around as she does in this song! Anyone else brave enough here to try that on for size? :-)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic