>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson release - Naked As We Came - Iron & Wine

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGNesh

Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:51 pm

Hey guys and gals, finally able to sit down and get back to you. And I have to say, I am prétty pleased to see that there are a few Iron & Wine-fans out there, too cool!! :cheer:

You also made it very easy to pick the next song! :laugh: (yes, it was already on the drawing board, although i initially had picked another one.)

Michele: Yep, he was totally new to me as well Shel, it's nice to discover new artists with such great stuff! So glad that you're enjoying his work as well, and obviously the lesson too! ;) :cheer: So I don't sound like a broken record, pointing out handpositioning and sustaining notes??! :laugh: :S Good luck working out which fret :P. I could have taken it up even more, but I wanted to stay at least a bít close to the original. Thanks so much Shel, you're the absolute sweetest! :) :) :) (oh btw I can't help you out on those lyrics though... :dry: )

Chris: That's really great to hear Chris and graag gedaan! ;)

Dennis: Thanks so much for dropping by Dennis, too cool to take it to an open mic!!!! 'Such Great Heights', you got it! :)

Unclewalt: Great to hear from you too Unclewalt and thanks for sharing some Iron & Wine experiences! Also pleased to hear you got it pretty much down! And yes, I've certainly noticed how he changes up things, and I mean, a LOT sometimes, amazing! You're right about 'Sunset Soon Forgotten', it's a great song (I hadn't heard it before), I promise that I'll look into it. Thanks again Unclewalt!

TGNess B)

TGNesh

Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:57 pm

OMG Cori, you're a DAD!!!!!!!!! :cheer: :woohoo: How awesome, and what a beautiful name! Congratulations!!!!! :woohoo: A lot has happened for you, gosh....baby, moving.... :blink:

Also, SO great to hear from you!!! And yes, how i'd love to see you at camp.... :( ....but I get the $$$...

Very glad you like this little tune, it's a lovely one. And yes, been listening to Such Great Heights lately, it was indeed on the list, so I'll definitely get to that one.

All the best to you too Cori, please drop in here and there, I miss you...say hi and best wishes to Krista for me!

HUGS! Ness

lueders wrote:
HELLO Vanessa!! :) :) :)
(I hope you are well and miss you and Suz...and some other TG folks)

Looks like another great lesson...I occasionally bop into to T.G. to see what is going...( sadly time seriously doesn't permit much more than for me to nose around for more than that... recently moved to a house in the country, new baby (Lorelei Jade) coaching/teaching and ???)

Anyways, I love this simple little song! Krista and I had so much fun trying to perform it.

I am sure you did a great job on it as always!!
Sure wish I could get out to the west coast to TG camp but I don't think that is in the cards for me $$$...

best wishes!!!!

P.S. I dunno if it is in the works but you might consider doing a lesson on: Iron & Wine's "Such Great Heights" another killer track...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic