>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson release - Wait - Broken Fences

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
crieniecat

Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:33 pm

Thank you all for the great compliments!
Like Vanessa said it has been such fun to record it but it really always is.

I'm sure you all can relate in one way or another, playing and/ or singing in fantastic company,
is a big treat and brings out the best in people. Thanks Vanessa for asking me to join in :kiss:

Still looking back at all the pictures of two years IGC with a big smile on my face!
It was educational, brought out the best in you guys and on top of that it was FUN!
The extended Hogan family keeps on growing ;)

Cheers
Corina.

dtaylor

Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:55 pm

Love the lesson of course, but wanted to ask if the logo merchandise were available for purchase? Come on TG, TAKE MY MONEY!

TGNesh

Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:49 am

I had to think for just a second Dean, as in what you're referring to :dry: , but obviously it's my shirt. :laugh: Yeah, I like them too, I have 2 of those and a sweater, which was actually a gift from Neil for the whole family and me, just for the fun of it. We all wore those at IGC 2014. I thought they were quite cool!

In truth, I'd like a few more so I can wear them in my videos. But to answer your question, don't think they're available for purchase, it was just for the IGC occasion. Then again, it never hurts to ask. ;)

dtaylor wrote:
Love the lesson of course, but wanted to ask if the logo merchandise were available for purchase? Come on TG, TAKE MY MONEY!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic