>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson release - Give Me Love - Ed Sheeran

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
tgjameela

Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:41 pm

Hi Everyone,

Today's Target and Pay Per Lesson release is now live.

Give Me Love is a song by the immensely popular British singer-songwriter Ed Sheeran and showcases his talent in several different ways. It was released as the sixth and final single from his debut studio album ‘+’.

The lesson takes a look at the acoustic version, although Ed often uses a loopstation on stage, while adding harmonies with rhythmic and percussive effects.

The song is in the key of B, using chord I, II, IV, V and VI, where the guitar is capoed on the 2nd fret. It’s in 6/8 time and features an easy progression and arrangement. The guitar playing also involves several hammer –ons and a signature ascending bass run.

Even though the progression is pretty straight forward, the student needs to be able to play barre chords and be comfortable strumming randomly and as freeform as Ed does.

Enjoy this level 4 lesson!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... esson.html

michelew

Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:43 pm

WOW! I just finishing watching your playthrough Ness...DAMN! If that's you playing when it's not your own yet... gosh... Well I want to see it when it is. That's for sure.

You shoot straight to the heart. You really drag us into your story. I'm still feeling emotional from watching you perform. I LOVE your singing on this. I LOVE the percussive elements you've incorporated from his performances. I LOVE the energy and the passion you put into it. You really sell it that's for sure.

Another very cool song Nessa. Gosh Ed really is something isn't he. The looping is fantastic. I'd love to learn how to do that one day.

I fear I won't be able to do this song justice, but I will be looking at it. I really like the solo bass bits too. Very cool.

Thanks for another tasty lesson. I look forward to them every week, even if I just watch your playthrough and a few segments, rather than get it down in full.

Love your work. You're AWESOME!

Shel
(Self appointed president of the 'We adore Nessa'- fan club) :)

willem

Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:53 am

michelew wrote:
WOW! I just finishing watching your playthrough Ness...DAMN! If that's you playing when it's not your own yet... gosh... Well I want to see it when it is. That's for sure.

You shoot straight to the heart. You really drag us into your story. I'm still feeling emotional from watching you perform. I LOVE your singing on this. I LOVE the percussive elements you've incorporated from his performances. I LOVE the energy and the passion you put into it. You really sell it that's for sure.

Another very cool song Nessa. Gosh Ed really is something isn't he. The looping is fantastic. I'd love to learn how to do that one day.

I fear I won't be able to do this song justice, but I will be looking at it. I really like the solo bass bits too. Very cool.

Thanks for another tasty lesson. I look forward to them every week, even if I just watch your playthrough and a few segments, rather than get it down in full.

Shel
Looping? I have to watch this.

TGNesh

Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:42 am

WOW! What an awesome comment to wake up!!!! :cheer: :blush: :blush: I take it it was okay enough. :P

Gosh....what can I say, you're the best and the sweetest Shel and I always look forward to your comments as well! :kiss:

You're funny too!!! :laugh: (you self appointed president! :laugh: )

TGNess B)

michelew wrote:

Shel

TGNesh

Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:44 am

Nope, not me Willem, I leave the looping to Ed Sheeran, he's AWESOME using that one. Just watch the Live Room-performance, it'll blow you away! :)

willem wrote:
michelew wrote:

Shel
Looping? I have to watch this.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic