>> Newest complete free lesson - Songwriting Collaboration #2 - Free Collaboration Project

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
davidrfinn99165

Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:16 am

Yee-Haw !! Look forward to hearing it Shel, i'm feeling a bit exposed on this thread. Wear a hat !

michelew

Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:30 am

Haha! Yee-haa indeed. I'll wear my ov-s too (bib n brace overalls). :)

You've got NOTHIN' to worry about David. Your lyrics are great. Hey have you got this into playing condition yet? Want to upload a video of your song, or just the music? That would be cool! :) If you do I promise to recopricate by uploading something regardless of how mine ends up. ?... Hmmm... I may regret that. :)

Come on you know it will be fun! :silly:

davidrfinn99165

Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:46 am

Nice try Shel... i'm thinking about it... will need to borrow the hat first.

michelew

Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:54 am

Cool! This place is so much more fun when people disregard their inhibitions, jump on in and show just how creative they are. I LOVE it!

I've got a wide-rimmed hat you can have, but better still I could send you a sombrero. :lol: :silly: :)

It will be a hoot!

Besides I suspect Dean might post something soon since he resurrected this thread and...we may even encourage Daryl to come out of hiding and show more of his stuff. :) Once the ball starts rolling again all manner of creative folk might start posting their creations.

Edit - BTW - just out of interest, where do you live? I assume the UK or Europe since it's very early in the morning in the U.S. at the moment.

michelew

Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:45 pm

Just in case anyone missed it, here's a link to David's fantastic song, inspired by Neil's initial progression from this song writing thread.

Do yourself a favour and check it out. It's GREAT! I particularly love the chorus which is contagious earworm material.

http://www.totallyguitars.com/forum/149 ... ion-2.html

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic