>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson release - Angel Of Harlem and Desire - U2

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
tgjameela

Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:02 pm

Hi Everyone,

Today's Target and Pay Per Lesson release is now live.

This lesson covers Angel Of Harlem and Desire by one of the best selling music artists of all time, U2. They’re taken from their sixth album Rattle & Hum, which was released in 1988.

The lesson is based on how they perform it acoustically, and when stripped down they appear to be, like many U2-songs, very easy and straightforward, which is the reason why this lesson contains two songs. We mainly take a close look at the strumming and the progression. Angel Of Harlem is in the key of C, using chords I, IV, V and VI and is also very easy to transpose.

Desire consists of only three chords, E, A and D major, but the fast chord changes might be challenging for beginners.

Enjoy this level 4 lesson!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... esson.html

willem

Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:38 pm

Almost three songs..lol...thanks for your hard work..

michelew

Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:45 pm

Willem - when you've finished watching the whole lesson,you'll find it's FIVE! Five songs!

TGNessa,

WOW! Gosh you're cool woman! Great songs (all five on them), rockin' playing and singing. I absolutely LOVE your energy in the playthroughs. You really look like you're having fun, it's GREAT to watch and listen to and it's so inspiring.

Nicely detailed lessons as always, including the little bonuses. :) Even the "easy" songs you teach get lots of attention.

I was just about to mention one of the extra songs, (the one in the bonus after the Desire playthrough is beautiful), but maybe you don't want us spoiling the surprises more than we have. :)

You're on FIRE throughout this lesson Ness.

I love your work!

Shel

TGNesh

Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:01 pm

Haha, yes Willem, ik lijk wel gek geloof ik! :S :P :laugh: Like Shel says, eventually I touched five songs, I must be crazy indeed! :laugh:

willem wrote:
Almost three songs..lol...thanks for your hard work..

TGNesh

Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:05 pm

You're the sweetest Shel!! :cheer:

I guess you're right, I was on fire in this lesson, it got a little out of hand, haha! :P But I loved it anyway, SO glad you liked it and enjoyed watching it too!

It's true, I do think that 'easy songs' still contain a lot of details and I'm very happy to provide it too. I really always appreciate it that you notice it.

Thanks so much Shel, as you know, I always LOVE to read your comments, they always make my day! :cheer:

TGNessa xoxo

michelew wrote:
Willem - when you've finished watching the whole lesson,you'll find it's FIVE! Five songs!

TGNessa,

WOW! Gosh you're cool woman! Great songs (all five on them), rockin' playing and singing. I absolutely LOVE your energy in the playthroughs. You really look like you're having fun, it's GREAT to watch and listen to and it's so inspiring.

Nicely detailed lessons as always, including the little bonuses. :) Even the "easy" songs you teach get lots of attention.

I was just about to mention one of the extra songs, (the one in the bonus after the Desire playthrough is beautiful), but maybe you don't want us spoiling the surprises more than we have. :)

You're on FIRE throughout this lesson Ness.

I love your work!

Shel

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic