Newest Target members only lesson - Fly On The Wall - Vincent – Lesson 1 with Sandy

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGNesh

Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:07 pm

Oh I absolutely prefer the singing version, which is a beautiful arrangement all by itself. Another one we could play together at camp! ;)

sandysue wrote:
TGVanessa wrote:
Awesome job Sandy! :cheer:

I absolutely love this song, jumped on it immediately when it came out and also learned Muriel's version. It is súch a beautiful song (did you know that it's about 'our' dutch Vincent Van Gogh, the painter?)....looking forward to see how you evolve with this. Many thanks for sharing your lessons!

Ness
Hi Ness

I did know this song was about Vincent Van Gogh. That makes it even more special I think. It's really a beautiful song. I'm really enjoying the singing version. The tablature has some of the melody woven into it, and it's really nice. I also love Muriel's version, but of course it has a much higher degree of difficulty to learn, but is beautiful.

Sandy

thereshopeyet

Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:58 am

Sandy Wrote:
Thank you Dermot, Its really nice to hear from you, we haven't talked in a while. What have you been working on? Do you like this song (Vincent)?
Sandy Vincent is great. I looked at Vincent when Muriel Anderson did her TG workshops briefly.
I'll need to take another try at it sometime but need to stay focused.
My biggest problem is remembering what I forgot, if you know what I mean.
Every time I move on to another lesson I forget what I've been working on, So accept and enjoy the moment of whatever I'm currently working on.
Anything else I remember is a bonus
I'm working on Heleiotrope Bouquet drip feed lesson just now and making progress all be it slowly and look forward to the next drip.

Thanks for sharing your FOTW Sandy

Dermot

sandysue

Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:57 am

thereshopeyet wrote:
Sandy Wrote:
Thank you Dermot, Its really nice to hear from you, we haven't talked in a while. What have you been working on? Do you like this song (Vincent)?
Sandy Vincent is great. I looked at Vincent when Muriel Anderson did her TG workshops briefly.
I'll need to take another try at it sometime but need to stay focused.
My biggest problem is remembering what I forgot, if you know what I mean.
Every time I move on to another lesson I forget what I've been working on, So accept and enjoy the moment of whatever I'm currently working on.
Anything else I remember is a bonus
I'm working on Heleiotrope Bouquet drip feed lesson just now and making progress all be it slowly and look forward to the next drip.

Thanks for sharing your FOTW Sandy

Dermot
I have trouble remembering what I forgot too Dermot. I hate it when I have to go back and relearn songs, but I just can't keep all of them in good shape. Some of the songs I've learned just end up falling off my radar at some point. :S

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic