>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson release - Where Do The Children Play? - Cat Stevens

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
thereshopeyet

Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:24 pm

:ohmy:

Jimi thanks for pointing out your observations.
In the lesson Neil said he would tab it out.
I'm all for tab if Neil is happy to do it.

Neil any chance of tab ?
:blush:

Dermot

:ohmy:
jimi40 wrote:
Great lesson!

During the verse the line of C sounds different that it does during the intro. Sounds like he plays a measure of C then a measure of B and then repeats that without the half measure of A. Am I hearing this right?

Also is anyone having trouble playing this video recently.

Thanks

I think you've got it!

Also, we did track down a video gremlin which has been vanquished and all should play fine now.

Neil
http://www.totallyguitars.com/images/fb ... is_Out.zip

rickbernard

Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:38 pm

I'm new to this site and actually just trying to post a suggestion on learning new songs lessons. It would be extremely helpful to have tablature for the songs. When Neil teaches the songs he tells what note to play for picking, but as a beginning student, I don't know where notes are located yet. The chords are straightforward and it is easy to see what small changes the artist makes on certain chords, but it is impossible to pick up the individual note picking part of playing a song.

TGNeil

Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:46 am

Hi Rick, and welcome to TG.

I just took a look at the lesson and I can see where a little tab might be helpful. I heavily recommend learning the names of the notes in first position, particularly the Natural Notes (ABCDEFG), up to the 3rd fret of each string. You could start with our Free Beginner's Course or take a look at the Acoustic Genius Series Fundamentals I-VII.

Neil

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic