>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson release - Society - Eddie Vedder

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
tgjameela

Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:20 pm

Hi Everyone,

Today's Target and Pay Per Lesson release is now live.

Society, written by Jerry Hannan, is another great tune performed and recorded by Eddie Vedder, frontman of Pearl Jam, for the 2007 ‘Into the Wild’ soundtrack.

The lesson is mostly based on how Eddie performs it on stage. It covers the progression in the key of Am, where the guitar is capoed on the second fret, although on stage he usually plays without it. We take a look at the chords, the Am scale, the strumming, the melodic little guitar solo, and the embellishments.

Enjoy this level 3 lesson!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... esson.html

davidrfinn99165

Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:23 pm

Many thx Ness. One of the great pleasures of Totally Guitars is learning new songs, and i am looking forward to playing this and learning the solo. Great stuff !/ david

thereshopeyet

Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:44 pm

Very Cool Vanessa

Just can't get enough of this song ! :dry:

Neil Hogan cameo appearance ! :ohmy:

michelew

Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:19 am

Nice song choice Ness. I love Eddie's style and his soulful voice.

This song's got a great feel and it's nice to play. It's a good excuse to get back to flat picking a solo too.

Nice one.

Thanks Teach!

Shel

TGNesh

Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:40 am

David: That's great to hear David, thanks! And the solo is such a nice one, melodic, not too hard, in every way doable. Hope it's going well, tell me about it once you got it down!

Dermot: Haha! :laugh: Now what's up with that picture? But glad you like the song! :)

Michele: O yeah, a little flat picking is always good to add to your playing ;) . And like I said to David, this is such a nice one and very doable. Let me know how it goes! Thanks Shel!

TGNess B)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic