>>New Addition To Target and Pay Per Lesson release - Heliotrope Bouquet Section D - Scott Joplin

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
tgjameela

Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:09 pm

Hi Everyone,

Today's Target and Pay Per Lesson addition, Parts 9-11 for Section D of Heliotrope Bouquet, has just been released!

The last section is a little easier than Section C, although there are more hinge-like moves where one finger covers two strings at the same fret for a beat. There also are some of the piano moves that are unusual on the guitar, namely playing eighth note parallel octaves.

Enjoy this level 9 lesson addition!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... hogan.html

sbutler

Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:17 pm

I don't see myself tackling this song, but I really like the "one more time" feature. That is pretty cool.

Scott

thereshopeyet

Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:45 pm

Neil

Thanks lots for the last parts of the lesson.

I too very much appreciate the "One More Time" section.
Another thanks for sharing more interpretation thoughts.

Thanks for the offer to help out
where we stumble on a road block, 2, 3 4 ....

One More Time :dry: Thanks !

Dermot

davidrfinn99165

Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:49 am

Many thx Neil... echoing previous comments, the last section was an excellent addition.

Having just begun work on section d , I'm realising that i've forgotten parts of section a. so i guess i will follow your suggestion and start to think of Heliotrope as a lifetime project. (question to self.. if i started to learn the piano tomorrow how many years would it take to play this one... I may get there quicker... :) ).
/ david

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic