>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson release - Crazy - Seal

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
tgjameela

Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:06 pm

Hi Everyone,

Today's Target and Pay Per Lesson release is now live.

Crazy is the debut single by the British singer-songwriter Seal and became one of his biggest hits. The lesson is based on the acoustic version as being performed on the ‘The Beat Goes On’ performance, but also takes a short look at the versions on his album ‘Best 1991-2004’ and the Unplugged show broadcast by MTV.

We take a close look at both hands, since there are a couple of techniques involved, such as dampening and muting the strings, which results in a very catchy groove. The arrangement contains five chords in open position, but uses power chord shapes throughout most parts of the song.

Enjoy this level 4 lesson!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... ssons.html

michelew

Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:31 am

TGNessa,

Cool song. Cool groove. And great techniques. I personally need to improve my muting and dampening skills. And, you just can't have too much groove. :)

I like the way you've broken this down. I'm finding it a little tricky but it's coming together thanks,

Great choice Ness.

Shel

neverfoundthetime

Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:41 pm

Crazy song to do! Would never have imagined that this could work.... nice one Ness

TGNesh

Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:56 pm

Thanks Chris and Shel!

I think this is an awesome rhythme-guitar song, which i, like you, never imagined it could be, but it turns out awesome!

And yep, enough techniques happening in there that you might need to work on. Trickier than you would expect. However Seal's guitarist plays it really really cool, such a cool groove. Wish I had a day or two more to round it up with a complete play through, but oh well. This will have to do it for now. :)

Many thanks you two!!

Ness

neverfoundthetime

Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:25 pm

Here you go Vanessa, a day or two of Holidays... just right to get that play through done! :woohoo:

Happy Easter Egg :laugh:

TGNesh

Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:30 pm

Haha! You funny man! :laugh:

Well I've had the flu last week, which seriously affected my voice. Didn't manage the play throught for Friday's lesson as well.... :( and now....oops, the days off are almost over and done, back to work it is and on to the next lesson. :P

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Here you go Vanessa, a day or two of Holidays... just right to get that play through done! :woohoo:

Happy Easter Egg :laugh:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic