>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson - Here, There And Everywhere - The Beatles

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGCory

Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:03 pm

Hello Everyone!

Today's Target and Pay Per Lesson release is now live.

In 1966 The Beatles recorded and released Revolver, an album that really took their studio skills to another level. Here, There And Everywhere is a Paul McCartney song that remained stripped down to a basic guitar accompanying a beautiful melody. The song switches between the keys of G Major and G Minor (Bb Major), and uses quite a few barre chords. The strumming is mostly a modified arpeggio, using two bass notes before an accented downstroke. We also talk a bit about George’s short lead fills.

Enjoy this level 5 song!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... esson.html

sbutler

Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:16 pm

We have no chart! OH DEAR! we have no chart.

:unsure:

TGNeil

Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:26 pm

sbutler wrote:

Administrative slip. But maybe folks can learn it with ears and eyes. I'll have to rethink uploading the chart for a little bit.

Neil

...and now, after another minute of reflection, the lesson might be better without it completely. Open to suggestions...

sbutler

Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:52 pm

TGNeil wrote:
sbutler wrote:

Administrative slip. But maybe folks can learn it with ears and eyes. I'll have to rethink uploading the chart for a little bit.

Neil

...and now, after another minute of reflection, the lesson might be better without it completely. Open to suggestions...
no problem, this grasshopper has learned well from his master(i think)

You had mentioned the chart in the lesson, so I figured it was an oversite. Now I see it is a well thought out plan.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic