>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson - Budapest - George Ezra

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGCory

Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:55 pm

Happy Friday everyone!

Today's Target and Pay Per Lesson release is now live.

Budapest is a song co-written and performed by the English singer-songwriter George Ezra. It appears on his 2014 debut album and reached the top 10 in numerous countries around the world.

It’s a fantastic song for beginners to tackle since it contains only three basic chords, the I, IV and V in the key of G.
The lesson covers the progression, including the signature hammer-on, alternating bass notes and an occasional passing bass note.
We also take a close look at both hands, in particular at correct hand positioning and how to efficiently finger the chords.

Enjoy this level 2 song!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... esson.html

michelew

Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:38 am

Cute, boppy song Ness! It's really really catchy. I've found myself walking around humming fragments of it. :)

Nice to see you sharing the love around this week by focusing on a beginners' song. I like the picking approach too.

Your playthrough was good fun. :) it didn't sound too low for you from here. And I loved the high OWWWs :)

Nice one.

Shel.

Lavallee

Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:59 pm

Hi Ness

I never get tired to hear and watch your performances whatever level of difficulty of lessons you are posting.

Marc

TGNesh

Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:22 pm

Haha, yeah a cute boppy and catchy song it is! :cheer: It swings i'd say. I guess many would agree since it's indeed a major hit all around. Very glad you liked the play through, it felt like fun, but it also made me laugh, since it felt a bit crazy or something. Singing low and then those 'ooowh's :laugh:

In any way, you should absolutely try it out! ;) Many thanks Shel!

michelew wrote:
Cute, boppy song Ness! It's really really catchy. I've found myself walking around humming fragments of it. :)

Nice to see you sharing the love around this week by focusing on a beginners' song. I like the picking approach too.

Your playthrough was good fun. :) it didn't sound too low for you from here. And I loved the high OWWWs :)

Nice one.

Shel.

TGNesh

Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:23 pm

Well you started my day smiling reading your comment! :) :) :cheer: Thanks so much Marc, absolutely appreciate it!

Ness

Lavallee wrote:
Hi Ness

I never get tired to hear and watch your performances whatever level of difficulty of lessons you are posting.

Marc

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic