>>New Lessons Packages - The Beatles Early Singles I & II

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
tgjameela

Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:04 am

Hi Everyone,

We have TWO brand new Lesson packs each with 10 early singles from the Beatles!

That's a total of 20 songs. WOW!!

And don't forget that we're still running a buy 2 get 1 free special on all lesson packs for this month only, so if you pick up these two new packs you can get a third one for FREE!

Image Image

The New Beatles Early Singles lessons packages each contain 10 lessons valued at over $87.95. Right now we are offering lifetime access to these lessons for a limited time at $57.95 for each one!

John, Paul, George & Ringo started their recording career in 1962, thanks in big part to George Martin. At the time, singles were bigger sellers than LPs and
The Beatles tested the commercial waters with the first four songs in this set. After resounding success, George Martin rushed them into the studio to follow
up with a full album of 14 songs, and on February 11, 1963 the group managed to record 11 songs to complete their first LP, Please Please Me (Hold Me Tight
was recorded but held for their second album as it needed some finishing touches). This set of lessons starts a mostly chronological look at the guitar parts
that were the foundation of their unprecedented career.

Check out the lessons included in the Beatles Early Singles Pack

Our second set of The Beatles Early Singles picks up with some songs that really solidified their position in the U.S. Before January 1964 only a handful of their
tunes were heard over here but the Capitol release of Meet The Beatles changed the musical landscape forever. Of course the February 9 Ed Sullivan show had
a lot to do with the onset of Beatlemania as well. Later that year they finished their third album and first movie, A Hard Day's Night, which included four songs
from this pack, their fourth album, Beatles For Sale, which included one, and a late year B-side they almost considered a throwaway. This set of lessons
concludes with a track from their second movie, Help, released the following year.

Read more about the lessons included in The Beatles Early Singles Vol. II

greglane

Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:19 pm

Hi TG

I purchased one yesterday but do not know how to access it.

I have not had a response from the help desk.

Can any one advise me. It is my first purchase from TG.

Help!
Greg

willem

Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:17 pm

greglane wrote:
Hi TG

Help!
Greg
Maybe I can help Cos my own purchases are there,,

Look on the left side of this page,, scroll down then you must see " my account" then click "my pay per lessons"

Hope it helped

Willem

PS. You must be logged in.

tgjameela

Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:39 pm

Hi Greg,

Sorry to hear you were having trouble, the lesson pack is on your account. To access please navigate to the page titled "My Pay Per Lessons", you will find a link to your lesson pack from there.

Let us know if you run into any trouble or if you have questions.

Thank you!

greglane wrote:
Hi TG

Help!
Greg

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic