>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson - Still Loving You by Scorpions

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGNesh

Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:01 pm

Absolutely awesome to read your comment Bart! :cheer:

I was worried about the vocals since i was actually hoarse (i even thought i had to postpone releasing the lesson because of it). It was of course a challenge to cover the song by myself. So yeah, couldn't be more happy that you've enjoyed it! :cheer:

My live show :laugh:, i sure take it as a compliment! :) Thanks so much Bart! X

Ness

familyman4 wrote:
Sorry I am late to the party but I am glad I got to see your full performance of this lesson. I can tell you enjoyed it a lot and you sure did power through this power ballad!!! This is a song that not many people that I know of could get through the vocals at all but you did a wonderful job! Of course your guitar playing was top notch too but with this one for some reason, the vocals steel the show.

Great job Ness! I still want a ticket to your live show when you go on tour....

Bart

wiley

Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:07 pm

michelew

Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:16 pm

wiley wrote:
I've got my ticket - she's performing this September in California no less!!

You even get to meet and spend some time with her, and others, even pick up a few hints along the way.

Ah ya big bragger! :P I'd LOVE to see that show live. I hear it's in an intimate setting too. Can't beat that. Oh except of course I hear the rest of the line up is great too and you also get a chance to meet and play with all the other performers too. Lucky duck! ... One day. :)

wiley

Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:09 pm

crieniecat

Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:30 am

Shel, we should ask TG for a live stream possibility right?! At least you'd be closer to all the fun :-)

TGNesh

Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:57 pm

Aaah Wiley, I suppose you're very right about that! :laugh: :P

Yep, Shel, you got to get there someday soon for sure!

Great idea Corina! Live streaming would be pretty awesome! Although I do think it'd be even more nerve-wracking for most participants. ;) Still I'm all for it! :cheer:

wiley wrote:
I've got my ticket - she's performing this September in California no less!!

You even get to meet and spend some time with her, and others, even pick up a few hints along the way.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic