>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson - About A Girl - Nirvana

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
tgjameela

Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:55 pm

Hello Everyone!

Today's Target and Pay Per Lesson release is now live.

About A Girl is a song by American grunge-rock band Nirvana, which appears on their debut album ‘Bleach’ and later as the first track of the MTV Unplugged In New York. This lesson is based on the latter.

It features an easy strumming pattern, an unusual progression, a few relatively easy chords, several barre chords which might be harder, and a simple a guitar riff.

The lesson is done in standard tuning, even though the guitars in the unplugged version were tuned down a ½ step.

Enjoy this level 4 lesson!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... esson.html

michelew

Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:11 pm

TGNess,

I love the variety of lessons you bring us! Last week synthesised 80's converted to solo guitar, this week 90's grunge. Cool!

Great playthough. I really enjoyed it.

BTW Ness - you're looking DAMN fit. Good for you, your hard work absolutely shows. Summer looks fantastic on you. Actually I'm a little envious (well besides needing to develop more muscles myself :) ) it's pretty chilly here, 5oC (40oF) this morning. Give me warm weather any day.

Actually listening to this song makes me think I need to pick up the bass. :)

I'm off to play something. :) thanks for the lesson Ness. Love the variety.

Shel

TGNesh

Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:29 am

Many thanks Shel! :cheer:

Yeah, I think it's pretty varied indeed. B) I'm really glad that you enjoy it too!

'DAMN fit', I sure take it as a compliment!! :woohoo: :laugh:

Actually Neil wasn't the only one sweating in the news, I had a bit of a sweaty recording-day in the unusual heat here too. We got a heatwave, so it's hot! :blink: It made it a bit hard to play and such, but hey I'm not complaining, I just lóve the warmth. :cheer: In any way, good to hear that summer looks good on me! :P (and before you know it, your warm weather will be back again too. ;) )

Btw this song could absolutely use a bass!!

Thanks so much Shel! X

TGNessa B) (still in hot weather, wearing singlets and short pants :laugh: )

michelew wrote:
TGNess,

I love the variety of lessons you bring us! Last week synthesised 80's converted to solo guitar, this week 90's grunge. Cool!

Great playthough. I really enjoyed it.

BTW Ness - you're looking DAMN fit. Good for you, your hard work absolutely shows. Summer looks fantastic on you. Actually I'm a little envious (well besides needing to develop more muscles myself :) ) it's pretty chilly here, 5oC (40oF) this morning. Give me warm weather any day.

Actually listening to this song makes me think I need to pick up the bass. :)

I'm off to play something. :) thanks for the lesson Ness. Love the variety.

Shel

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic