>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson - God Only Knows – Solo Guitar Arrangement - Neil Hogan

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
tgjameela

Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:43 pm

Hello Everyone!

Today's Target and Pay Per Lesson release is now live.

The Beach Boys landmark album Pet Sounds included God Only Knows, a musical masterpiece written by Brian Wilson and Tony Asher.

Many years ago I put together this solo arrangement and, after enough requests at TG, figured it was time. I tried to be as accurate as possible to many of the voices and nuances Brian included, which makes for some unusual chord voicings and difficult transitions and stretches but if you take it in small doses I think you’ll enjoy the challenge.

This lesson will be done in our drip-feed style to make it a bit easier to manage.

Enjoy this level 8 lesson!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... hogan.html

familyman4

Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:17 pm

Wow!!! I loved the play through that you started this lesson / video with. I would say that you make it look easy but no, this really looks extremely difficult but beautiful!

I will watch the progress of others move towards the completion of this beauty....

Thanks for posting this lesson!
Bart

dtaylor

Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:30 am

I've lost count of how many lessons there are which I promised myself 'I absolutely must learn that', 'overwhelmed' just about covers it, but I have no doubt this will be the priority from now on.

Thanks for the opportunity to learn a timeless classic, it's a wonderful arrangement, looks like it will be a pleasure to play for years to come.

thereshopeyet

Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:52 pm

God Only Knows

Gosh :dry:

:ohmy:

willem

Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:01 pm

thereshopeyet wrote:
God Only Knows

Gosh :dry:

:ohmy:
Thats a great link Dermot,,I wonder what those other guitars are on that podium..

:dry:

unclewalt

Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:11 pm

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic