>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson - Marry Me - Train

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
tgjameela

Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:49 pm

Hello Everyone!

Today's Target and Pay Per Lesson release is now live.

Marry Me is a song written by Pat Monahan and recorded by the group Train for their fifth studio album ‘Save Me, San Francisco,' released in 2010.

It features a classic, relatively fast Travis style finger picking arrangement in the key of C, using chords I, IV, V, VI and one chord out of the key.

The lesson covers the chords, with a few unusual chord shapes, the finger picking pattern and the progression.

Enjoy this level 4 lesson!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... esson.html

willem

Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:01 pm

where is the like button? :laugh: B)

sandysue

Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:23 pm

What a pretty song Ness, Really nice. It's perfect for your voice too. :)

Sandy

familyman4

Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:23 pm

Oh my gosh Vanessa.... As I often do, I skipped to the play through to listen to your final version of the song. I want you to know that your "Train" is on the right track! I swear that you could record this song and make it a hit. You sang it so beautifully, with such emotion and the vibrato in your voice was just wonderful! Obviously your guitar work was great too. I don't know how many adjectives to put into this reply but too many will not be enough.

This song will go to the top of my "songs to learn" list immediately.

Thank you for your hard work and another great lesson!

God bless you girl....
Bart

michelew

Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:38 am

Goregeous playthrough Nessa, really, really beautiful.

Your vocals on this are SO exquisite. Is it possible that your voice is getting even better?

Beautiful song. You've got such a good ear for great tunes.

Thanks Nessa

Shel

:kiss: :kiss:

TGNesh

Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:48 am

Hey boys and girls! :)

I really loved reading your comments, also since I'm never really sure if a particular lesson would be appreciated. I definitely need to rely on your comments for that matter. So yeah, very glad you all like the addition of this one.

Willem: Thanks Willem, good to hear and much appreciated! B)

Sandy: Thanks for the compliment Sandy! Since my voice is usually a bit lower than the average female voice, high male voices often fit me well. It's a pretty song for sure, thanks for tuning in!

Bart: :blush: :blush: :cheer: Just awesome to read your comment. I absolutely hear the adjectives you've used, they do just fine! :laugh: You're too kind Bart! :blush: and leaving me a bit speechless too....thanks so much my friend! :kiss:

Michele: Gosh and then you, Shel, op top of that! :cheer: :blush: :kiss: What can I say.....thanks so much sweet friend, I can always count on you, that means a lot to me! :kiss:

Thank y'all!

TGNess B)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic