>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson - (Everything I Do) I Do It For You - Bryan Adams

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGNesh

Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:32 am

NOOOOOOOOO, then I háve to redo the video!!!! :ohmy: :angry: :S Please TG, take it DOWN!!!! :laugh:

You're too funny Chris, it didn't take you long to throw this one in, did it??! Haha! :laugh: :laugh: It's what we call in dutch, an 'inkoppertje'. (score a goal with the head, eeeeeeeasily with no sweat, something like that)

:P

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Nice Ness!

But, er, I think I saw something with your hair there... :laugh:

davidrfinn99165

Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:10 am

Thx for the solo Ness. i'll be working on this one..... great singing on the playthrough also !!

davidrfinn99165

Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:13 am

'inkoppertje'.... is that a word even??

how can you tell whether someone is speaking or it is just the woodpeckers busy in the far distance?

michelew

Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:12 pm

TGVanessa wrote:
NOOOOOOOOO, then I háve to redo the video!!!! :ohmy: :angry: :S Please TG, take it DOWN!!!! :laugh:

You're too funny Chris, it didn't take you long to throw this one in, did it??! Haha! :laugh: :laugh: It's what we call in dutch, an 'inkoppertje'. (score a goal with the head, eeeeeeeasily with no sweat, something like that)

:P

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Nice Ness!

But, er, I think I saw something with your hair there... :laugh:
Haha! Good one! In English (in cricket playing countries anyway) we would say "hit for six" meaning scored in a major way. :) David might be able to work that one out. :)

TGNesh

Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:36 am

Haha! :laugh: Well we sure hope to keep everybody happy! :P When I scroll down the lessons-list on for example Youtube......well at least you could say, there is a lót of variety! ;)

Anyway, really glad you like this one. Bryan has such gorgeous and often 'simple' songs. There would still be a few more that i'd like to add. However, because of variety, I need to move on, at least for now.

So......lets see next week....oh wait, I'm having vacation, I might be off for two weeks. Still I'm very much in preparing mode and also just playing a LOT, sore fingers for sure. :S :laugh:

Many thanks again Bart! X

familyman4 wrote:
Another winner!

You & Neil need to slow down a little, I can't keep up B)

Thank for the great experience....
Bart

TGNesh

Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:38 am

That's awesome to hear David! Many thanks! :cheer:

davidrfinn99165 wrote:
Thx for the solo Ness. i'll be working on this one..... great singing on the playthrough also !!

TGNesh

Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:42 am

I've been thinking about how to translate or explain an 'inkoppertje'...

I guess I don't know.... :S

'Hit for six' is maybe not it, since it's not scoring a goal with the head in a major way, it's actually in the most easiest way, with no sweat or effort at all, just soooooooooo easy, as if there is no goalie. A goal that you can't possibly miss. We would also use the expression, literally translated, 'a shot in front of/before an open goal' (no goalie).

Hmmm..... :blink: :lol:

Edit: Still pondering this one. The thing is that it's such an 'easy to score goal', because the assist is just sublime and perfect, so that the one scoring can't possibly miss. In this case i provided the assist by wanting to redo our first take, since my hair was a mess :laugh: :silly:, so Chris teasing me with that one is soooooo easy, he can't possibly miss. So yeah, an 'inkoppertje'.

:laugh:

michelew

Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:58 am

Ahhh, I get the difference!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic