Finding archived lessons

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
fjeanmur

Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:33 pm

Hey folks,

I wonder if anyone has an idea of how to search the the entire archive of Fly on the Wall lessons. The tab under "Community Features" only pulls up about twenty or so. I've tried searching in other ways, but I have gotten too much information such as every Forum comment on Fly on the Wall lessons. I would just like to see a list of the lessons on the site.

What I'm interested in doing is perhaps choosing lessons that have a a corresponding Fly on the Wall to get an additional perspective. Does anyone know how this can be done?

willem

Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am

The whole bunch you can only find under "new stuff on the site" and then "fly on the wall", then you got to scroll till you find the FOTW you want,,

It would be nice the FOTW added to the target lesson, example, FLOTW ''in my life" with Fred and then added to the target lesson "in my life" Beatles.

Ones you liked a FLOTW you can favorite it too then you find it back under " my favorite lessons" too.

Willem

fjeanmur

Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:25 am

willem wrote:
The whole bunch you can only find under "new stuff on the site" and then "fly on the wall", then you got to scroll till you find the FOTW you want,,

It would be nice the FOTW added to the target lesson, example, FLOTW ''in my life" with Fred and then added to the target lesson "in my life" Beatles.

Ones you liked a FLOTW you can favorite it too then you find it back under " my favorite lessons" too.

Willem
That's it, Willem. Thanks. I didn't think of looking there. :)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic