>>New Target Exclusive Addition - Muriel Anderson Workshop 2015 [Part 4]

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
tgjameela

Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:57 pm

Hi Everyone,

We have a new addition to our Target Exclusive release featuring Muriel Anderson and the workshop she conducted earlier this month at Keith Holland Guitars.

Part 4 Muriel stayed on interesting techniques after her Harmonic Chords demonstration with a little tremolo disply based on a Beethoven piece. Then she went into how she got some of the Japanese sounds in Sakura, including bringing in some flamenco technique.

Enjoy!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... -2015.html

sandysue

Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:23 am

Wow, Muriel Anderson is such a fabulous musician. I'm having a hard time even describing how calm and gentle yet focused and musically creative she is. She seems to be constantly trying to learn and improve on her musical techniques, and understanding of music. I loved her workshop video's. There is a wealth of information there. Thank you Neil for making that available to those of us who weren't able to attend her workshop. :)

Sandy

thereshopeyet

Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:59 pm

Sandy Wrote:
Wow, Muriel Anderson is such a fabulous musician. I'm having a hard time even describing how calm and gentle yet focused and musically creative she is. She seems to be constantly trying to learn and improve on her musical techniques, and understanding of music. I loved her workshop video's. There is a wealth of information there. Thank you Neil for making that available to those of us who weren't able to attend her workshop.
Hear hear !
Out of this world !
Doesn't she have some amazing musical facial expressions as she plays.
You can see she lives and breaths her music.

Muriel Anderson - YouTube

Thanks

Dermot

:)

sandysue

Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:16 pm

Hi Dermot

You said it perfectly, she does live and breath her music. She's very animated when she's playing and when demonstrating her special techniques. She obviously loves what she's doing :)

sandy

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic