>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson - Foolish Games - Jewel

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
tgjameela

Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:09 pm

Hello Everyone!

Today's Target and Pay Per Lesson release is now live.

Foolish Games is a song by American singer-songwriter Jewel. Taken from her 1995 debut album ‘Pieces Of You’, which later became one of the best-selling debut albums of all time.

The album version features a beautiful piano accompaniment, and the lesson will show how to play a similar arrangement on the guitar. The lesson is presented in the key of Am, where the guitar is capoed on the 5th fret. It covers the chords, the progression and the picking.

We will also takes a look at the beautiful, melodic intro and outro and how to randomly fingerpick through the rest of the song.

Enjoy this level 4 lesson!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... esson.html

sbutler

Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:40 pm

oh Corina, this is YOUR song. WOW! and yeah the guitar(lesson) playing was kinda good too :laugh:

Great job lady's that's a keeper!

Scott

crieniecat

Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:56 pm

Aaaaaw Scott! :blush: :blush: Wow... you're a sweetheart! :blush: :blush:

Thank you so much!
Big hug coming your way my dear friend
:kiss: Corina.

jayswett

Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:30 pm

Wow. That was incredible. I must say that I am amazed that I know you two.
Jay

michelew

Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:21 pm

WOW!.... Heart breaking performance ...

So beautiful .... Speechless ...

Music Junkie

Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:20 pm

michelew wrote:
WOW!.... Heart breaking performance ...

So beautiful .... Speechless ...
Shel:

I truly hope you get to come to an IGC some day. To watch these two perform together is beautiful. After an open mic one night this year, they did a song that they had made together. The manly part of me hates to admit that it brought some tears to my eyes. The funniest part about that, is that I could not understand one word of it.... It was all in dutch!... :woohoo: These are two beautiful people, and they are flat out talented. I am not telling you anything you don't know, I am sure... I love watching them perform together.

B) B) B)

Jason

davidrfinn99165

Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:21 am

Thx so much Ness for taking another piano song and bringing it into the playing realm for us guitarists.

And of course, wonderful singing and playing from both you and Corina... I love the harmonies ! i went straight to the playthrough to enjoy the full performance and then back into the preview and the lesson ! / david

thereshopeyet

Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:40 am

Vanessa and Corina

You always make songs sound great on the guitar.

You two rock !

Dermot

:)

neverfoundthetime

Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:07 am

Well, I am glad I could sit in on rehearsals in summer because I can't click the video without my screen freezing up! Same thing if I click the YT icon. Been happening for a couple of weeks now. Me or TG?

Anyway, I know its wonderful and the lesson will be great! Every guitarist here should be able have Corina pop over to sing their songs, eh!

wrsomers

Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:35 am

What a great lesson! Ness, your arrangement is perfect; it is so hard to convert a piano song to guitar but you pulled it off wonderfully. Corina, your vocal performance was beautiful. You captured Jewel's style so well.

Bill

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic