>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson - Foolish Games - Jewel

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
willem

Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:56 am

I hate it, when the video will not play at my tablet.

What a foolish game..

Off to the laptop,

W.

familyman4

Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:38 am

Very nice indeed!!!

Vanessa, the arrangement is wonderful. I love playing finger style in Am because there are so many ways to fill the music with fairly simple pull offs, a hammer-on here and there or simply raising a finger for an open note to give a song that little boost. You played this wonderfully!

Corina, this song is right in your wheel house! You sang it beautifully! Sounded like an angel

A wonderful performance that is also a lesson. Can't get any better than that!

Thanks...
Bart

willem

Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:44 am

wow..

sandysue

Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:39 am

Very beautiful Corina and Ness. Love the way you play and sing this song. :)

Sandy

thereshopeyet

Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:24 pm

Willem Wrote:
I hate it, when the video will not play at my tablet.
It might be an age thing willem, have some on me.

Dermot

:ohmy:

TGNesh

Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:01 pm

Wow.....TG-Love Is All Around.... :blush: :cheer:

I'll be back! :)

crieniecat

Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:39 am

Good morning! Well, at least it is from the part of the world where I am :P
What love indeed! It is great to start my day reading all of your lovely and generous comments.

It is always a pleasure to sing along with the professional accompaniment of Ness, my dear friend for so long now.
We always have so much fun doing these video's and it's starting to become quite a tradition in a way.

We shoot about 4-5 video's before we consider it kind of "reasonable enough" to show it to all of you, but believe me it is hard work!
Sometimes we start laughing and it's just so hard to concentrate and stay in the feeling of the song. I think the fun we have does always shine through, and we cannot help it but we always end up smiling, even if the song itself is heartbreaking...

Oh well, I guess that's just some of the magic that goes along with enjoying music and great company.
It is thanks to Ness who introduced me here at TG... And I am still VERY grateful for her doing that and then to be adopted into this generous, heartfelt TG community.... :kiss: :blush:

Jay, Well thank you for your sweet comment, I have very fond memories about our performance at camp this year, together with Dave N. and Doug Y.
It was certainly one of my highlights :kiss:

Shel, Speechless?! Oh no! Can't be! We still need you to accomplish your album :blink:
Thanks though it means a lot to me! :kiss:

Jason, My dear friend... Glad you found time to catch up with us after your Hawaiian get away ;) And such sweet comments. If we ever need a promotional team I'd make sure to have you aboard. B) Thanks blue eyes :kiss:

David, How cool to hear this generous comment from one of the Time Zone Zombies! Thanks! :blush:

Dermot, Making me crave for cheese eh? Well, if it goes along with a splendid red, I'm ready to rock! Thanks ;)

Chris, Yessss, you were at front row this year, listening to us practicing this song... So glad you like the end result!
And yeah, how I'd wish to be able to just pop over like that and sing along. I might need to work on that magic... ;) :kiss:

Bill, Well thank you for saying that! It's always so nice to hear we've done justice to a song and the artist itself. Really how nice! :cheer:

Willem, What were you playing to get your device so upset? You should know by now you'd never do any foolish games on a tablet :lol: :woohoo:
Glad you were able to see it in the end though... A " Wow" ? :blush: ....Thanks.... :kiss:

Bart, Aaaw... :blush: An Angel? Well, thanks... I take that as a huge compliment, really... Hope that life is treating you kind and we'll see each other again soon :kiss:

Sandy, Thank you for such a sweet compliment. It's always nice to hear from you. Big hug! :kiss:

willem

Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:22 pm

Corina,fantastic.

B)

crieniecat

Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:46 am

willem wrote:
Corina,fantastic.

B)
Willem, I was already more than happy with your " Wow" ....it says it all ;)
Again thanks though! :P :kiss:

tombo1230

Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:53 pm

Sorry, late to the party.

That was just beautiful, both the singing and the fingerpicking were just excellent and the lovely harmonies!!! What more can I say?.......Loved it!! :)

Well done!

Tom N.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic