>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson - Foolish Games - Jewel

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGNesh

Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:16 am

Oh wow, that'd be SO awesome!! Hopefully it'll work out, absolutely looking forward to it! :cheer:

Lavallee wrote:
Hello Ness, as far as the camp goes, if the European camp works , I will most likely go because July is quieter for me than September.

We might meet again there, would be great

Marc

crieniecat

Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:42 pm

Marc... :blush: Thank you so much! :blush:

No I've never tried to sing professionally, unlike Vanessa I'm not used to performing. In fact until IGC I've never even been "on stage".
I love to sing but performing is something different. Being in the spot lights can really get on my nerves, but when the ambiance is good, and the song comes from the heart so I can connect to it, something magical is happening and I'm totally at ease. So, still learning ;)

The fantastic guidance of Vanessa and Neil is something I cherish a lot. They encourage me to try and sing where the sky has no limit.
We had some sessions at IGC and at TG Central where the magic did happen and in that state, oh well, I can sing for hours! :woohoo:

Again, thanks Marc, and see you at Crete. Let's Cre(a)te some magic there too ;) :woohoo:

Corina :cheer:

shinbonepaul

Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:54 pm

Ness and Corina - This is just crazy good. Been waiting for this one for a long time. Everything about it is top notch. From top to bottom and from bottom to top. And from the bottom it all starts with the song. And this is a great song. And the vocal and guitar performances are flawless. And then there is the guitar lesson. Ness, those of us who are familiar with your work may not be surprised with the attention to detail here, but once again you have delivered an exquisite lesson.

TGNesh

Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:17 am

Wow.....Paul, you've made my day!!! :cheer: What an awesome comment to wake up to. So glad you liked it all, song obviously, performance and lesson, too cool! :cheer: I've always loved the song as well, just heartbreakingly beautiful and hunting. But I've always played it on piano. So yeah, very happy that it has worked out on guitar now too.

Many thanks for dropping in Paul, sure appreciate it! Btw....will I see you again at camp next year maybe? :)

Ness

shinbonepaul wrote:
Ness and Corina - This is just crazy good. Been waiting for this one for a long time. Everything about it is top notch. From top to bottom and from bottom to top. And from the bottom it all starts with the song. And this is a great song. And the vocal and guitar performances are flawless. And then there is the guitar lesson. Ness, those of us who are familiar with your work may not be surprised with the attention to detail here, but once again you have delivered an exquisite lesson.

crieniecat

Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:19 am

Paul, It seems I had a lot of catching up to do with reading!

I'm getting spoiled here at TG.... :blush:
Reading all these nice comments is like a smooth rain after a very warm day and you just added to that feeling even more!
Such nice words. Well... thank you!

I can only say that each and every comment is worth so much.
I mean putting up a video is always great to do, yes a lot of work, but it's done out of deep love and respect for the artist and music itself.
If that shows, it's already half of the message we hope to deliver ;)

Thanks again so much!
Corina :cheer:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic