>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson - Foolish Games - Jewel

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
crieniecat

Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:18 pm

Hi Tom!

Good to hear you, better late to the party than never attended right? ;-)
Many thanks for the compliments! :cheer:

When will we see another video of you and Claire? B)
Looking forward... ;)

tombo1230

Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:59 pm

crieniecat wrote:
Hi Tom!

Good to hear you, better late to the party than never attended right? ;-)
Many thanks for the compliments! :cheer:

When will we see another video of you and Claire? B)
Looking forward... ;)
I honestly don't know, but we have discussed it. I have a couple of songs that I have learned recently but not sure if she would like to sing them, as our taste in music is so different. Maybe I will do them myself, or maybe I will learn something of her choice......who knows. It is long overdue really. :)

Tom N.

crieniecat

Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:43 pm

[/quote]

I honestly don't know, but we have discussed it. I have a couple of songs that I have learned recently but not sure if she would like to sing them, as our taste in music is so different. Maybe I will do them myself, or maybe I will learn something of her choice......who knows. It is long overdue really. :)

Tom N.[/quote]

Yeah, I understand, so... sing one yourself and post it... ;)
You are used to dealing well with deadlines... i won't set up one though. B)

Corina :P

TGNesh

Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:12 pm

Well guys and gals, I have to say that I'm prétty pleased and pretty blown away by all your kind and generous comments! :ohmy: :blush: :cheer: (how am I going to live up to that when releasing the next lesson... :ohmy: )

Scott: Hey buddy, good to hear from you! I couldn't agree more ;) , thanks so much my friend, big hug! X

Jay: Yep, you do Jay! :) And the feeling is mutual, Corina and I both share great memories of our collabs with you, way too cool after five years (5 years for me that is)!

Michele: :blush: :blush: :cheer: :kiss: Thanks so much sweet friend! X

Jason: Aaaawh Jason, more blushing and smiling here! :blush: :kiss: :cheer: You mean the song that I played with Dave? Btw didn't you record it? Would love to have it! :)

David: Thanks so much David! So you went straight to the play through?! :laugh: I'm so glad you've enjoyed the whole thing. And yes, the guitar arrangement is easy enough for most guitar players, great to hear you liked it! Many thanks David!

Dermot: Thank you very much Dermot, 'you two rock', I take that one any day! :cheer:

Chris: Yep, you sure have heard me trying to work out an arrangement for it. I think at one point you indeed said something along the lines of 'yep, that's a TG-lesson right there'. So, i took your word for it of course! :P

Bill: Many thanks Bill, that's just absolutely great to hear! Can't get a more fulfilling compliment, since in the end, it's of course about the guitar and I want to release a lesson that lives up to a certain standard. So yeah, really pleased that you think that it has worked out, many thanks again!

Bart: Absolutely agree with you there Bart, fingerpicking and even strumming in Am provides lots of embellishment-opportunities which usually sounds beautiful. Like I said to Bill, it's really important to me that a transcribed arrangement works well enough to record a lesson for. I don't take it that easily, i really want it to work and that it lives up to a certain standard. And yes, I'm very lucky to have Corina in my life. :) As a friend obviously, but also as a vocalist. ;) Thanks so much Bart! X

Willem: :kiss: :cheer: :)

Sandy: Thank you very much Sandy, really glad that you like it! :)

Tom: Thanks for dropping in Tom and what a kind comment too, just loved to read it! :cheer:

Well, Corina has already elaborated some more about us recording, which is indeed much fun (I'm sure it shows, we can barely hide it :laugh: ), but also hard work :S. As many of you know, recording is just....well, not so easy. ;) And then when we get it right, shé decides her hair isn't right, whaha! :laugh: :laugh: :P. Alright, alright, I admit, that'll be me of course! :lol:

Corina: Many thanks to you my sweet friend for always helping me out, which you do in many aspects of my life, not just singing. ;) Thanks for the credit too, it's been an amazing ride the last couple of years. :kiss:

Much love to you all, isn't TG a great place or what??!! :woohoo: X

Music Junkie

Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:42 pm

TGVanessa wrote:
Jason: Aaaawh Jason, more blushing and smiling here! :blush: :kiss: :cheer: You mean the song that I played with Dave? Btw didn't you record it? Would love to have it! :)
Vanessa:

I had some technical issues with the Ipad that night. There were some great songs, and I was going to send a copy to everyone that was there that night. Instead, I got the first one or two, and then.... :(

I believe that I did catch a good file on the one where you played and sang. Corrina was sitting up there with you. I will send it to you. I did not want to post it, since it was not my performance. Not sure how you would feel about it.

Stay tuned... ;)

J

Music Junkie

Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:28 pm

Vanessa:

Check your email... B)

J

TGNesh

Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:49 am

Awesome, got it! Many thanks MJ! :cheer: :kiss:

Music Junkie wrote:
Vanessa:

Check your email... B)

J

Lavallee

Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:07 am

A little late here but what a beautiful performance. Ness you captured so well the piano melody with heavier bass lowering intensity toward the high strings. You must have it played on piano before. Great harmony part as well , so much talent in one person. Corina, well, you are a jewel. Did you ever tried to sing professionally?

Totally enjoyed it

Marc

TGNesh

Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:19 am

Gosh, such a kind comment Marc! :blush: :cheer:

You're right, for many years I've played this song on piano. I have to say, working out lessons for TG teaches me to find and work out lots of arrangements for the guitar, where before I wouldn't necessarily think about it. So happy to hear that this one worked out quite alright. And yes, Corina is a jewel! ;)

Many thanks Marc! btw what do you think, will you attend an IGC next year?

Ness

Lavallee wrote:
A little late here but what a beautiful performance. Ness you captured so well the piano melody with heavier bass lowering intensity toward the high strings. You must have it played on piano before. Great harmony part as well , so much talent in one person. Corina, well, you are a jewel. Did you ever tried to sing professionally?

Totally enjoyed it

Marc

Lavallee

Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:48 am

Hello Ness, as far as the camp goes, if the European camp works , I will most likely go because July is quieter for me than September.

We might meet again there, would be great

Marc

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic