>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson - While My Guitar Gently Weeps Solo Guitar Project

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
tgjameela

Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:45 pm

Hello Everyone!

Today's Target and Pay Per Lesson release is now live.

We have a new drip feed lesson for you today!

This lesson is going to be more of a “build your own arrangement” one, rather than the note-for-note approach I usually use with solo arrangements. We will start with a basic, alternating bass version where I just give you hints about determining and defining the components, along with a skeleton play through (just bass notes and the melody). I could certainly use some feedback and/or suggestions as we go along here with what I hope will be a fun and interactive lesson.

Enjoy this level 5 lesson!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... oject.html

jayswett

Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:43 pm

I can't seem to open up the lesson.

wrsomers

Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:34 pm

I cannot open the lesson either.

Bill

willem

Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:45 am

Can't open the lesson..Katharine welcome,, lol

B)

TGNeil

Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:30 am

Hi Gang,

There are definitely some gremlins in the mix with this lesson. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Neil

unclewalt

Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:01 pm

TGNeil

Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:21 pm

unclewalt wrote:
It's working for me.

I'm both highly intrigued and somewhat dubious about this approach -- but that's just me. I seem to do best on relatively difficult stuff when I have more-or-less precise guidance, and tab, etc. And then I practice every phrase a billion times. On the other hand, since I'm technically an "advanced" student at this point, I should probably do more to move past my need to always learn that way. After all, once I have something down, it tends to evolve anyway. So I'm going to dig into this and see how it goes. Maybe you can do the whole thing and post the tab at the very end, just for those of us who might still be a little lost on this or that bit.

In any case, I am most psyched for this lesson.
Hey Walt,

I know this may be a little unnerving, and I plan to add some tab to it down the road. It just may not be exactly what I play in the segments.

Also, the lesson seems to play fine on second loading. We are still looking into it.

Neil

unclewalt

Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:52 pm

willem

Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:42 pm

It helps while on the lesson page, then refresh it, it really helped.thx

w.

sbutler

Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:50 pm

Thanks so much Neil. I agree with you in that this is one of the all time greats. Just something about the tune you can forget. Maybe this will be the song that gets me out of my slump. I've had other things going, and have'nt played too much lately. This one just may turn me around.

Thanks,
Scott

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic