>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson - I Don’t Know How To Love Him – Jesus Christ Superstar Musical

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
sandysue

Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:51 pm

Hi Vanessa

That was really beautiful. Tamara has an awesome voice and so do you Ness, and as always your guitar playing is superb. No wonder you are a great musician, It looks like music is a family affair for all of you. It would have been fun to have your dad there too. Maybe one day you two will do a duet for us. :) Thank you for sharing your family with us. :)

Sandy

jayswett

Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:50 pm

That was just spectacular. Your Mom has raised a very talented set of kids. I had never heard that song before, and now I've been singing it all day. What a treat.

jayswett

Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:49 am

I would really like to get the audio of the playthrough for this lesson onto my ipod. Michele was somehow able to get the audio of Time Zone Zombies Northern Town sent to my email a few months ago. Is there any way that this could be done without someone having to spend alot of time doing it? I am guessing that I am not the only one who would enjoy listening to this while offline.

Just a thought. There must be some software out there that allows for this type of thing.

Jay

neverfoundthetime

Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:01 pm

That was great to see the whole family (practically) involved on this one Vanessa. Great to see you and Tamara perform together, lovely song!

TGNesh

Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:07 am

Craig: Hi Craig, awesome to hear from you! And gosh, you're always the sweetest!! :cheer: :kiss: This was really a once in a life time occasion (the fact that my mom joined in), so nice to hear you've enjoyed it! Many thanks my friend!

Corina: Haha, you're right, Tamara is your old class mate :laugh:, she even introduced us to each other. We sure have a life time full of memories. :) I think she did a great job too. This was right up her alley and I just loved that she joined me for this lesson, since the album is just loaded with childhood memories for us. And with even my mom in there, who would have thought of that?! :silly: Trust me, I had to twist her arm a little there. :P
And yes, now my dad....with whom I haven't played since childhood... :blink: Still working on that one. :) Thanks my dear friend! :kiss:

Michele: Never seen the movie???!! :ohmy: Well if you watch it on tv, it might be disappointing, unless you have a fantastic sound system. But at least, listen to the soundtrack!!!! :P Songmiracles, haha, well thank you!!! :cheer: B)

Sandy: Hi Sandy, thank you so much for your generous and kind comment! :blush: And yes, music is definitely a family affair for all of us. Getting my dad in the mix would have been just totally awesome!!! But I am still planning on something together, that'll be just....wouldn't even know how to express how much that would mean to me. Really glad that you liked our family performance and thanks again! :cheer:

Jay: Aaawh Jay, how you made me smile!!! :) :) It's hard to believe that you've never heard that song, since it's been covered by SO many artists. Awesome to hear that it got to you by watching our cover. :cheer: We sure did our best! Many thanks Jay! :kiss:

Chris: Thank you very much Chris! :) Great to hear that you liked our get together, we sure had a lot of fun too!! ;) (at one point, someone's hair wasn't right, and it wasn't me!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :P )

Many thanks for all your generous comments guys and gals, means a lot to me! Kisses, hugs and TG-love all around, haha! :kiss: :laugh: :woohoo:

TGNess B)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic