>>New Target Exclusive Addition - Acoustic Genius Series - Which Pattern Was That?

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
haoli25

Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:25 pm

Hi Everyone!

We have a new addition in our Inside The Mind series.

Students can easily get preoccupied or obsessed with categorizing things and memorizing patterns of various kinds. Are you one of those with a library full of books like, “10,001 Guitar Chords” or “Every Strumming Pattern Known To Man In The Modern World”?

As you probably know, Neil's strategy on this is a bit different. It is more important to understand patterns in order to get away from them. This episode from our Inside The Mind... series has a few thoughts on moving in that direction.

Enjoy this new addition!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-ho ... .html#song

willem

Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:58 pm

I can happy say I never had something with that kind of books, I was always a theory guy which started with "what is harmony", it is not that i can tell it or explain it well to an other person but I red and listen (your vids) a lot a bout theory and happy I did

okay,,''feel it, don't think in patterns",, there a few songs were I can feel it, but putting accents were you want I think there is a lot of counting involved,,

the best thing I learned here is "keep your strumming hand moving, never stop it"

Greetings

Willem

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic