>>New Target Exclusive Release - Slap Technique - Max Rich - Guitar Lesson

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
haoli25

Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:28 pm

Hi Everyone!

We have a new Target Exclusive release, Slap Technique by Max Rich.

An essential tool for any advancing fingerstyle guitarist is the backbeat, or slap technique.

As guitarists, we tend to play chords, bass lines, melodies and occasionally all three at once.

There are many great fingerstyle guitarists who do this, but only a select few are also masters of the back-beat.

By learning to incorporate this percussive effect into your playing, you’ll instantly take the groove and “pocket” of the song to the next level.

If you can already finger pick, then do yourself a favor and learn this insanely useful technique… you’ll never want to play without it again!

Enjoy this new lesson!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... .html#song

sandysue

Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:32 pm

I can't get this lesson video to activate, including the intro or any of the parts. Maybe it's just my computer but someone might want to check it out. Thanks

Sandy

Lavallee

Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:02 pm

It is working fine for me, maybe it is fully uploaded now.

I really like that kind of short lesson on a specific subject. Max is very interesting

Marc

thereshopeyet

Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:30 pm

Hello Sandy

All video Parts 1, 2, 3, 4 ............Play Okay for me on low and medium qualitiies.
Parts 1, 2 and 4 ........................Play Okay in High quality.

Part 3..................................... High Quality Error .... see image below.

Dermot

:)

familyman4

Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:28 am

Thanks Max! I like the pointed lessons for this site.

I joined the TEG site several months ago when it started, mostly because I wanted to support the TG family and because I have electric guitars that don't get used very often. I was hoping that joining would spark some more initiative to get them out. I haven't been able to jump in with both feet yet but you do a really good job with your teaching style! I'll get one of my amps out of the closet and get back to practicing the electric. Maybe that will be part of my New Year's resolution?

Thanks again!
Bart

familyman4

Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:40 am

Hi Sandy!

I sent you a message through support just to double check what's happening when you try to play the videos.

Dermot, thanks once again for the heads up!

Wish you all a fantastic day!

willem

Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:00 pm

I really like this little slapping backbeat course in which songs songs can we use it? Songs with a backbeat I guess but which? I think blues songs have a backbeat?

Willem

PS,, your teaching style,, breaking things down and counting it out, do you that also in the "big bag O'blues DVD's?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic