>>New Target Exclusive Release - Led Zeppelin - Ramble On - Guitar Lesson

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
thereshopeyet

Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:45 pm

Hello Everyone!

We have a new Target Exclusive release from Max Rich, Ramble On by Led Zeppelin.

This Led Zeppelin classic mixes some sweet acoustic “open-style” chords with more common chord shapes and interesting rhythms to offer up one classic rock challenge that will keep you practicing!

Whether you’re singing along or just jamming on the chords, you’ll recognize the bouncy rhythms and suspended chord sounds of Jimmy Page’s playing…and soon you’ll be able to play them all yourself!

Enjoy this new Target Exclusive!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... esson.html

kauaidc

Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:12 pm

I've been waiting for this song to be offered for some time now. However, I'm really disappointed as it's not even close to the way it's really played. There are several videos on YouTube that show it closer to the real thing, including this version of Jimmy Page playing it solo: Can't we get a better version of this great tune?

TGNeil

Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:02 pm

Hi,

Sorry for the confusion. Max wanted to go with this simplified version first and we just forgot to put that in the description. It also probably was too simplified. We are working on a more difficult, and accurate version right now.

Neil

kauaidc

Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:45 pm

great news! I can't wait.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic