>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson - Bitch - The Rolling Stones

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
thereshopeyet

Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:29 pm

Neil Wrote:
Thanks for the vote of confidence but...
Aren't there enough???
Stop nursing your finger :dry: ....... Who said that :ohmy:

Okay......

WhoDunIt ?

:laugh: :laugh:

sbutler

Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:43 pm

wrsomers wrote:
Lavallee wrote:
Bill,

If you look at all the lessons, more than half are electric guitar songs or pop songs that are played by a bunch of instruments brought down to be played acoustically.

Marc
Absolutely Marc. I guess I'm just looking for the "brought down to be played acoustically" part. Like Neil's lesson on Layla or practically all of the Beatles tunes he did.That way if one wants to actually perform the song, vocals and all, one would have all the tools to do so.

Bill
Yes, the sound does change a bit, from Electric to Acoustic, but that only means better or worse, depending on ones taste. I've had Pride and Joy set as my phone ring tone, and have forever. I think its one of the coolest electric guitar intros ever. But when SRV did Pride and Joy live and unplugged with his 12 string, I was blown away. Better? maybe not. But wow, was it still great.

I guess its all in ones taste eh?

wrsomers

Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:51 pm

sbutler wrote:
wrsomers wrote:
Lavallee wrote:
Bill,

If you look at all the lessons, more than half are electric guitar songs or pop songs that are played by a bunch of instruments brought down to be played acoustically.

Marc
Absolutely Marc. I guess I'm just looking for the "brought down to be played acoustically" part. Like Neil's lesson on Layla or practically all of the Beatles tunes he did.That way if one wants to actually perform the song, vocals and all, one would have all the tools to do so.

Bill
Yes, the sound does change a bit, from Electric to Acoustic, but that only means better or worse, depending on ones taste. I've had Pride and Joy set as my phone ring tone, and have forever. I think its one of the coolest electric guitar intros ever. But when SRV did Pride and Joy live and unplugged with his 12 string, I was blown away. Better? maybe not. But wow, was it still great.

I guess its all in ones taste eh?
Yup, I agree. In art and music nothing is ever better or worse. Just a matter of what each individual likes. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

neverfoundthetime

Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:07 pm

Neil, there can never be enough! This is the "You can check out but never leave" site!:-)
Back to your lesson making room :laugh:

wrsomers

Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:56 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Neil, there can never be enough! This is the "You can check out but never leave" site!:-)
"Welcome to the Hotel California" :laugh:

TGNesh

Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:31 am

Touchez!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :P

wrsomers wrote:
neverfoundthetime wrote:
"Welcome to the Hotel California" :laugh:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic