>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson - Through The Barricades - Spandau Ballet

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGNesh

Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:54 am

Hey guys and gals!

You've all made the hard work SO worthwhile again! :cheer:

Dean: Great to hear you like the addition of this one Dean. I indeed find it a gorgeous song, a classic for sure. Also thanks for the feedback on those play throughs. And you're right, it's here to stay, so i want to at least incorporate what I've been talking about in the lesson as much as I can. Thanks again and please post it when you find the time, would love to see it! :)

Bill: :blush: You left me speechless too! :ohmy: :laugh: And as you can imagine, I would LOVE to see your rendition of it!! Thank you so much Bill, just thrilled to read your kind and generous comment!!!!!

Michele: :blush: Gosh woman, thank you!!!! So you've listened to both play throughs as well :), now why do i get the feeling that you've, actually Corina and maybe Dean as well, been a little distracted by the vocals?! :laugh: Oh don't get me wrong at all, I'll take your huge compliments ANY time!! :P Thanks for giving me such detailed feedback on how the whole performance comes across to you. I couldn't be happier! Thanks so much sweet friend! X

Willem: :laugh: :laugh: Oh I sure wouldn't decline that! :P B)

Corina: You're actually right, the most lesson parts :ohmy: . Maybe not the longest in actual minutes (some segments in other lessons are pretty long :blink: ), but yes definitely in number of parts/segments. I really don't know how that happened! :laugh: :silly: Like Shel, I do think you are more referring to the vocals. I should leave those out so that everyone can focus on the playing, haha! :P Still, I take your major compliments ANY time as well!! :cheer: Thank you very much!!

Chris: Thank you very much for giving me such a detailed review of this lesson Chris. I highly appreciate it! Besides playing through songs as well as I can (I'm always thrilled when people like those of course), the main thing I want to do is of course teach as best, clear and useful, to a wide range of students, as I can. And such great feedback coming from another teacher, well....that surely means a lot! :) As for releasing lessons on a weekly basis again, I would absolutely love to. I have SO many lessons on my list and I'm simply not getting to them. :S But I need to wait for the 'green light' on that one and hopefully that'll happen soon. Thanks again Chris, that was great feedback for sure!

TGNess B)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic