Newest Target Members Only Lesson - Fly On The Wall - Desperado Lesson 2 with Sandy

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
neverfoundthetime

Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:25 pm

Hi Everyone,

We have a new Target members exclusive lesson for today, Lesson Two of Desperado with Sandy.

A couple weeks after Sandy started working on Desperado, Neil and Sandy took another look at it.

This lesson started with some review of bass playing, intervals and such, before we got into the progression.

Sandy was not convinced she could play along with the recording but it turned out to be easier than she thought after a little bit.

Enjoy this new addition!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... .html#song

willem

Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:34 pm

Wel that made sense,, thx for this FOTW. Great song..

OH OH No secrets hu.. :laugh:

sandysue

Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:42 pm

Oops did I tell some secrets Willem. I usually don't know if Neil has his camera on during my lessons so I don't necessarily pay attention to what I'm saying. I'm usually busy trying to learn what Neil is teaching. Neil tries to edit the FOTW's sometimes to make sure that they will be helpful for other students too. :)

Sandy

TGNesh

Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:06 am

You talked about it on Facebook Willem, that's hardly a secret right?! :laugh: :P
:P

willem wrote:

sandysue

Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:25 pm

TGVanessa wrote:
You talked about it on Facebook Willem, that's hardly a secret right?! :laugh: :P

willem wrote:

Actually Ness, Willem and I did have another secret that we haven't mentioned on FB yet, just talked to each other about it on messenger, and sent a video on you tube, so I think I need to stop talking so much on FOTW and just be quite and listen to my guitar instructor, or else I get myself in trouble. :S :)

sandy

thereshopeyet

Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:23 pm

Sandy Wrote:
I get myself in trouble ......
........ a desperado ?

Who said that ? :dry:

:laugh: :laugh:

sandysue

Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:42 pm

Wow Dermot that girl has a beautiful voice. Wish I sounded like that. Thanks for the video. :)

TGNesh

Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:47 pm

Aaaah more surprises to come, awesome!! :cheer:

sandysue wrote:
TGVanessa wrote:

willem wrote:

Actually Ness, Willem and I did have another secret that we haven't mentioned on FB yet, just talked to each other about it on messenger, and sent a video on you tube, so I think I need to stop talking so much on FOTW and just be quite and listen to my guitar instructor, or else I get myself in trouble. :S :)

sandy

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic