>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson - I'm Not In Love - 10cc

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGNesh

Wed May 11, 2016 4:52 am

Wow......my inbox exploded... :ohmy: :cheer: :cheer:

Thanks so much folks, I'll be back! B)

wrsomers

Wed May 11, 2016 7:42 am

TGVanessa wrote:
Wow......my inbox exploded... :ohmy: :cheer: :cheer:

Thanks so much folks, I'll be back! B)
And well it should have exploded Ness. The lesson was just superb!!! And the play through left me in awe of your playing and singing skills, and... the fabulous vocals by Chris and Corina; you guys are just great. Your vocals are blended so well and pitch perfect. Thanks for such an enjoyable presentation.

Bill

crieniecat

Fri May 13, 2016 12:01 pm

Oh wow!!
Thanks to you all for the very nice compliments :)
It is such a great thing to be involved in one of Ness her lessons, and this time with the superb help of Chris.

As you all know by now we have another one coming up soon.... so.... stay posted ;)

Corina B)

trix606

Sun May 15, 2016 10:28 am

Wow, one of my faves as well.

Looks like a fun one to learn. Will I be able to sing it? Who knows, but I will give it a shot. :unsure:

Thanks Vanessa for another great lesson.

P.S. Love the version with Neil Finn too! That must've been a great concert.

TGNesh

Tue May 17, 2016 2:30 pm

Hey folks!

Needless to say that I loved to read all your generous comments! :cheer:

Dermot: :laugh: :laugh: Well I would love the TG-logo to hide it. ;) Glad you liked the play through, thanks!!

Bart: Love to prove you wrong Bart! :P :cheer: I can't really take credit for it though. I guess lots of artists and bands like to cover their own songs acoustically as well, and sometimes even with just one guitar. So for this one, I of course jumped on it when bumping into videos of them doing just that. And it was even more awesome to be able to let C&C join in. Many thanks Bart!

Dean: Thank you very much Dean, very happy that you liked it! Not sure what you mean by the hattrick comment. What am I missing? :dry:

Bob: Thanks a lot Bob, appreciate it for sure!

David: Great to hear you appreciate the vocal harmony parts-segment. It's obviously not really in my job-description ;) , but...I guess I do like to add something extra when I can. Thanks David!!

Dennis: :) :) :) Thank you very much Dennis, loved to read your comment, you certainly know how to make me smile!! :) :)

Michele: Hey my sweet friend! I'm actually running out of words to express myself... :S Just know that I álways love your appreciation, support and enthusiasm. It always warms my heart, thanks so much! :kiss:

Willem: :) :) B) Thanks!!!!!! :cheer: (one word and a few emoticons :laugh: ;) )

Chris: Thanks Chris and of course for joining in, icing on the cake! :cheer: And yep, Willem guessed correct right away again, how does he do that??! :dry: :laugh:

Bill: You make me smile too Bill, big time, thanks so much!! :) :) Your comment is just so generous, I couldn't be more happy! :kiss:

Corina: Hey babe! Well I hope you know how much I appreciate you taking the time and energy to back me up whenever needed. Our friendship has taken a exciting musical path the last couple of years. Who knew how much joining TG would effect my life and yours too. It's an exciting ride for sure and much fun when sharing it together. Thanks honey, for all you do for me! :kiss:

Trix606: Hey Harry, great to hear from you! Singing it, well if it's too high, you could always tune your guitar down right? Indeed, give it a shot. Would love to hear how it turns out. Thanks for dropping in, very glad you like this addition to Target!

TGNess B)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic