>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson - Africa - Toto

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
tombo1230

Thu May 19, 2016 10:35 am

Well done The CCNess group,
terrific singing and playing, you are all having a great time performing, as we are, listening and watching you. B) :)

Also big shout out to Ness, this is a great lesson, I started it about an hour ago. I have the little intro riff down,
but now I have to go to work, darn! Well tomorrow will have to do I suppose. :(

Cheers, :)

Tom N.

TGNesh

Fri May 27, 2016 3:42 am

Hey all!!

I can only totally agree with everything Corina has said! So many very generous comments on this one, loved to read each and everyone of those. :cheer: :cheer:

It's amazing actually, it was really a coincedence that I was working on those two songs, in particular Africa, and was wondering how to approach the vocals. So Chris coming over wasn't just fun of course, but also PERFECTLY timed! Thankfully both of them liked the songs as well, so I guess no sacrifices were made. :P

Bill: BILL!!!!! :cheer: I have to say, when your shouting response came in, which was also the first comment in the thread, you had already made my day!!! I'd say, move to the Netherlands!! :laugh: Or better, I should move over there. ;) Thanks so much Bill, big hug!

Michele: Haha, I'm with Corina, love the shouting support!!!! :woohoo: B) So happy to put smile on both your face and ears!! :laugh: Thanks so much sweet friend! Big hug to you too! xoxo

Scott: Hey buddy, so good to hear from you! I guess, in the past I never thought of giving this song a try as well, just didn't cross my mind. Working for TG now makes me go over some songs again (or I just bump into them and think it over again), which are actually very doable. So yeah, very glad you think it works too, many thanks!!

Willem: Yep, you're right Willem, the get together was much fun and of course very musical as well! Great to hear you like the lesson. And yes, that A-chord (a little Fmaj7 chord shape ) is one that I actually use very often. I love the ringing E's on top, gives the chord a very nice sparkle or ring, or whatever. Keep in mind for sure! :) Thanks Willem!

David: :cheer: :cheer: :laugh: Thank you very much David, very pleased you think so, including the sillyness! :P

Bob: :woohoo: Bob, THANK YOU!!!! :silly:

Kevin: Hey Kev', how great to hear from you too! You're absolutely right, having fun and enjoying sharing music together, that's the most important thing, very glad you liked it. Many thanks Kev'!

Tom N.: Awesome to hear you got started right away!! :cheer: :cheer: How is going now? Got it all down? Thanks so much Tom for your generous comment!

TGNess B)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic