>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson - Waiting For A Girl Like You - Foreigner

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
willem

Wed May 25, 2016 1:52 pm

Hi everyone,

Today's Target and Pay Per Lesson release is now live, Waiting For A Girl Like You by Foreigner.

Waiting For A Girl Like You is a Platinum-certified 1981 power ballad by the British-American band Foreigner. It was the second single from their album ‘4’ and has become one of the band’s most famous songs worldwide.

This lesson takes a look at an acoustic version as occasionally performed by Foreigner in more recent years.

It covers the progression, the strumming and a possible way to copy the distinctive synthesizer theme as acoustically done on a mandolin by guitar player Bruce Watson.

A tab for how to play it as performed on the original recording by the then-little-known Thomas Dolby is included.

Enjoy this level 4 song!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... .html#song

sbutler

Wed May 25, 2016 2:27 pm

Another one , hit over the fence, and out of the park.
One of my all time favorite singers, and one of my favorite songs.

Thanks Vanessa.

neverfoundthetime

Wed May 25, 2016 3:02 pm

Another great lesson on another cool song Ness! You are definitely on a roll! :)

michelew

Wed May 25, 2016 8:56 pm

OMG Nessa! I can't believe how incredible you sound in your playthrough sections. Knock me over with a feather! Gosh you're good! My hero....

crieniecat

Thu May 26, 2016 3:35 am

Oooooh yessss, I just love this song!
And what a treat to see it pop up "just like that" ;)

It's one of my all time favorites, and I'm glad we will see each other next weekend so, guess again, BRING the Guitar!! :P :woohoo:

Well done dear
Corina :kiss:

familyman4

Thu May 26, 2016 11:06 am

Well done Vanessa. Another Blast From The Past. I have some fun personal stories that go along with this song. Best left untold for now.. Maybe at camp when I see you B)

TGNesh

Fri May 27, 2016 4:02 am

Scott: :cheer: I have to say that I'm glad that many of you really enjoy hits from the eighties as well! Well, i obviously do too. :) Many thanks Scott!

Chris: Well I'm rolling for sure, finally getting songs of my chest, which works really well for me. Great to hear you like this one as well! Thanks my friend! xo

Michele: :ohmy: :woohoo: :blush: :kiss: You're the sweetest, just awesome to hear!!!! :cheer:

Corina: Hey babe! And yes, absolutely!! ;) So I surprised you with this one??! Cool!! Was this one on our tape? Hmmm....I don't think so, but it could've been easily. Thanks so much honey! :kiss:

Bart: Now I définitely want to hear about those stories!!!!! :laugh: We'll have a little chat at camp for sure! ;) Many thanks my friend, glad to bring some fun memories back! :)

Thank you very much guys and gals! :cheer:

TGNessa B)

dottmcse85630

Fri May 27, 2016 12:10 pm

Thanks Ness, another great one you have presented!

Dennis

TGNesh

Tue May 31, 2016 2:19 pm

Many thanks Dennis, very happy you like this one as well!! :cheer:

Ness

dottmcse85630 wrote:
Thanks Ness, another great one you have presented!

Dennis

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic