>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson - The Scientist - Coldplay

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
davidrfinn99165

Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:41 pm

Hi everyone,

Today's Target and Pay Per Lesson release is now live, The Scientist by Coldplay.

The Scientist is a piano driven ballad from the immensely popular British band Coldplay. It’s the second single from their second 2002 studio album ‘A Rush Of Blood To The Head’.

This lesson covers how vocalist Chris Martin plays it on the guitar in the key of F. The guitar should be tuned in fourths, raising the two top strings with a half step from B to C and E to F.

We also take a look at the key of D, with the capo on the third fret, for those who’d like a slightly more simplified version.

Both keys are likely too low for the average female voice, so for that a segment of how to play it in the key of G is included.

Enjoy this level 4 song!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... .html#song

thereshopeyet

Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:42 pm

thereshopeyet

Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:46 pm

Brilliant !

:ohmy:

BigBear

Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:00 pm

thereshopeyet wrote:
The lesson links don't seem to work ?

Hi, they play for us, we're having problems with users in Europe, were are you located? Could you provide us with more details? Thank you!

thereshopeyet

Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:58 pm

Vanessa

You are a musical scientist ! :dry:

Brilliant !

Dermot

All the lesson links are fine now :cheer:

davidrfinn99165

Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:09 am

Same problem Katie.... none of the lesson links are loading for me .. ie none, not just this latest lesson.

Help please.../ david

dennisg

Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:30 pm

Hi Dermot, David,

Unfortunately, we got a problem with EU members, there has been a major internet outage in that region that affected both Cloud Flare and AWS, two services that we use to deliver content at a faster speed and stream the video lessons and that's why if you're located in Europe, you won't be able to access until that gets resolved.

We already got Dermot's details, but David, would you be so kind of connecting with us through support at [email protected] so that we can update your account for the time you won't be able to access? Thank you!

michelew

Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:56 pm

TGNessa!

Very cool teach. I just listened to your THREE!!!! Playthroughs (still singing no less - you're awesome!) and watched how to play it in G of course. Thanks for all the advice on the variations. I too love the droning D and G on the two top strings in that G, Cadd9, Em7 combo and the Dsus4 resolving to the D is very nice too.

So three keys, three playthroughs and 8 segments. :) :) :) well I'm thankful you did it in G (standard tuning yeh!!) for us women.

Thanks you're the best

Shel

BTW - Katy - I too was unable to get onto TG at all for a large portion of yesterday. The error message said something like "too many redirects"

dtaylor

Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:50 pm

I managed to listen to the preview before I reached the EU again, nice sounds Ness, and good choice Katy!

willem

Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:11 pm

Great that Coldplay arrived..

Q: are you Asian? :laugh: B) :P :P

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic