>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson - The Scientist - Coldplay

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
guitardude7

Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:24 am

Thanks for the great lesson, Vanessa. I've said it before, but I love how you show things in different keys and different tunings. This is such a simple song but so many nuances to explore. I've seen other tabs and instructional videos that even do different tunings than what you showed!

TGNesh

Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:50 pm

TGKatherine: You're very welcome Katherine! And many thanks for the request, gave me a very good reason to finally get to them, it was about time!! More coming soon! ;)

Michele: :laugh: :laugh: Three play throughs, yes I must be out of my mind!! :blink: :cheer: Well I guess once I was on it, I just kept going. ;) Those lower male voices makes me play songs in other keys and then I might as well teach it as such, what can you do there?! :P . So yeah, key of G (instead of using the capo) for this one works way better for the average female. Many thanks honey! :)

Dean: Thanks Dean, sure hope you'll enjoy the rest of it. Well I have no doubt you'll play it in no time, thanks again!

Willem: Glad you think so Willem, it was ABOUT TIME too!!!! A: I'm Vanessa Jagger! :laugh: :P

Steve: Hey Steve! Sometimes when I get into different keys and/or tunings and making a lesson way longer than it has to be, then it's really nice to hear that it's appreciated and useful. Many thanks for telling me again! :) You're right, nuances can be all over the place in a song. And eventually I also have my own style of playing and approaching a song too, how much of that should I get into?! I obviously don't always know and just let the lesson develop itself, which results into getting into playing aspects deeper than some might need or want. I do have some sort of planning, but it can change from segment to segment. Oh well, eventually I hope there is something useful in there for everyone. :) Thanks Steve!

TGNess B)

thereshopeyet

Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:49 pm

michelew wrote:
TGNessa!

Very cool teach. I just listened to your THREE!!!! Playthroughs (still singing no less - you're awesome!) and watched how to play it in G of course. Thanks for all the advice on the variations. I too love the droning D and G on the two top strings in that G, Cadd9, Em7 combo and the Dsus4 resolving to the D is very nice too.

So three keys, three playthroughs and 8 segments. :) :) :) well I'm thankful you did it in G (standard tuning yeh!!) for us women.

Thanks you're the best

Shel

BTW - Katy - I too was unable to get onto TG at all for a large portion of yesterday. The error message said something like "too many redirects"

Hi Shel, still the same problem? Please send me a message to [email protected] so we can check what's happening ;)

Thanks! :)

thereshopeyet

Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:54 pm

TGVanessa wrote:
TGKatherine: You're very welcome Katherine! And many thanks for the request, gave me a very good reason to finally get to them, it was about time!! More coming soon! ;)

Michele: :laugh: :laugh: Three play throughs, yes I must be out of my mind!! :blink: :cheer: Well I guess once I was on it, I just kept going. ;) Those lower male voices makes me play songs in other keys and then I might as well teach it as such, what can you do there?! :P . So yeah, key of G (instead of using the capo) for this one works way better for the average female. Many thanks honey! :)

Dean: Thanks Dean, sure hope you'll enjoy the rest of it. Well I have no doubt you'll play it in no time, thanks again!

Willem: Glad you think so Willem, it was ABOUT TIME too!!!! A: I'm Vanessa Jagger! :laugh: :P

Steve: Hey Steve! Sometimes when I get into different keys and/or tunings and making a lesson way longer than it has to be, then it's really nice to hear that it's appreciated and useful. Many thanks for telling me again! :) You're right, nuances can be all over the place in a song. And eventually I also have my own style of playing and approaching a song too, how much of that should I get into?! I obviously don't always know and just let the lesson develop itself, which results into getting into playing aspects deeper than some might need or want. I do have some sort of planning, but it can change from segment to segment. Oh well, eventually I hope there is something useful in there for everyone. :) Thanks Steve!

TGNess B)

More Coldplay!???

michelew

Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:44 pm

TGKatylight wrote:
michelew wrote:
TGNessa!

Very cool teach. I just listened to your THREE!!!! Playthroughs (still singing no less - you're awesome!) and watched how to play it in G of course. Thanks for all the advice on the variations. I too love the droning D and G on the two top strings in that G, Cadd9, Em7 combo and the Dsus4 resolving to the D is very nice too.

So three keys, three playthroughs and 8 segments. :) :) :) well I'm thankful you did it in G (standard tuning yeh!!) for us women.

Thanks you're the best

Shel

BTW - Katy - I too was unable to get onto TG at all for a large portion of yesterday. The error message said something like "too many redirects"

Hi Shel, still the same problem? Please send me a message to [email protected] so we can check what's happening ;)

Thanks! :)
Hi Kati. I did lodge a support request. I'm not sure if you did anything on your end, but my issues getting on to TG have now been resolved. Thanks. M

TGNesh

Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:49 pm

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ABSOLUTELY!!! ;)

TGKatylight wrote:
TGVanessa wrote:

TGNess B)

More Coldplay!???

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic