>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson - I Don't Believe You - P!nk

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
michelew

Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:30 pm

Hi everyone,

Today's Target and Pay Per Lesson release is now live, I Don't Believe You by P!nk.

P!nk is an American singer-songwriter and multi Grammy Award winner, who is known
for having a strong signature voice and literally an acrobatic ability on stage.

This lesson covers the ‘vulnerable and naked’ I Don’t Believe You, P!nk’s favourite track
of her album ‘Funhouse’ and is based on how she performs it on stage.

We thoroughly break down the chords in the key of G, with the guitar capoed on the
1st fret, the strumming, and the progression.

Even though the song is relatively easy, each segment is loaded with lots of useful
information, in particular for beginners.

Enjoy this level 2 song!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... .html#song

michelew

Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:39 am

TGNess,

Beeeeeautiful song. Nice choice.

I've only watched the preview and your playthrough so far; I'm still ripping up carpet today and other related stuff... But it's nice to see a new artist; Pink is cool. And it's nice that you're catering for beginners too. Great song.

Bm7add11, I'll need to remember that one. :)

Back to the grindstone with me. :) Just wanted to drop in and say cool choice and thanks.

Shel
:kiss:

wrsomers

Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:51 am

Hi Ness!
Great level 2 lesson. Again you've taken a fairly simple song and made it sound full and complete. A beginner's song to be sure but one that should satisfy anyone. Probably not one that I will learn because it's a little too "naked". :laugh: Your play through was, as usual, beautiful.

Bill

willem

Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:22 am

I love those guitar chords, your vocal chords (cords?) as well. :laugh: B)

W. B)

TGNesh

Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:15 pm

Totally agree with you Shel, P!nk is really cool and a fantastic vocalist!

And yes, great song for beginners, but also to just play, because it's a beautiful song ;) . You don't always want to 'work' on a song. It's nice when you can just play it.

Really hope you're 'carpet-thing' is coming to an end soon... :S

Anyway, we'll meet soon and and then we gotta play it of course! Really, no sweat for you. ;)

Thanks sweet friend xoxo

michelew wrote:
TGNess,

Beeeeeautiful song. Nice choice.

I've only watched the preview and your playthrough so far; I'm still ripping up carpet today and other related stuff... But it's nice to see a new artist; Pink is cool. And it's nice that you're catering for beginners too. Great song.

Bm7add11, I'll need to remember that one. :)

Back to the grindstone with me. :) Just wanted to drop in and say cool choice and thanks.

Shel
:kiss:

TGNesh

Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:20 pm

Too 'naked' for you???!! :laugh: :laugh: :P

Really always appreciate your kind comments Bill. I like the idea of fairly simple, but still sounding full and complete, as you put it. It doesn't always have to be more than that. Very glad you liked the play through as well. Female songs don't always fit me well. I mean I often need to take it down a half step or so, but I guess this one worked out fairly okay. :)

Many thanks Bill, a little over three weeks to go, counting down now!! :woohoo:

wrsomers wrote:
Hi Ness!
Great level 2 lesson. Again you've taken a fairly simple song and made it sound full and complete. A beginner's song to be sure but one that should satisfy anyone. Probably not one that I will learn because it's a little too "naked". :laugh: Your play through was, as usual, beautiful.

Bill

TGNesh

Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:22 pm

Haha, many thanks Willem, got it! :cheer: :P

But yes, I like those chords as well. They're used in I don't know how many songs, but still I like them a lot, especially when you can hear the vocal melody in it.

Thank again Willem, oh how I wish you could join us.... :(

willem wrote:
I love those guitar chords, your vocal chords (cords?) as well. :laugh: B)

W. B)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic