>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson - All Out Of Love - Air Supply

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGKatherine

Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:57 pm

Hi everyone,

Today's Target and Pay Per Lesson release is now live, All Out Of Love by Air Supply.

Air Supply is an Australian soft rock duo, consisting of singer-songwriter Graham Russell and vocalist Russell Hitchcock.

They’ve released seventeen studio albums since 1975 and had a succession of hits worldwide in the early 1980s.

All Out Of Love appears on their 1980 ‘Lost In Love’-album and has been covered by numerous artists.

This lesson is primarily based on an acoustic version performed by just the two of them.

It takes a thorough look at the flat picking, combined with occasional strumming and the progression.

The arrangement is done in the key of C, using all six major and minor chords. Several chords are played with a bass note
other than the root of the chord.

Enjoy this level 5 song!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... esson.html

michelew

Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:37 pm

TGNessa,

OMG break my heart into a million tiny pieces. Your playthrough of this beautiful song absolutely has ...

Of COURSE I know this song, but some where along the line I forgot that Air Supply is a homegrown band; here in Oz. It's funny the things my head retains and the things it just doesn't. :)

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeousness. I don't think I'll ever be able to play and sing this song without crying my eyes out.

Beautiful song

M

wrsomers

Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:29 am

michelew wrote:
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeousness. I don't think I'll ever be able to play and sing this song without crying my eyes out.

Beautiful song

M
Ness, I'm sitting here at 2:30 am just watching your play through. Before I did, I read Michele's comment thinking is it really so good that there are 3 superlatives? Well let me tell you, it deserves many, many, more than that. Absolutely beautiful, musically, emotionally, technically, simply pure! I think it is one of the best performances I have heard you do and there have been so many to chose from.

Bill

TGNesh

Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:52 pm

:blush: Wow......you two..... :blush: :cheer:

If I ever get used to so much and generous praise then just kick me in the head!! :ohmy: :blink: :laugh:

I......I want to do it justice...but...uh...uh....

THANK YOU!!!! :woohoo: :laugh:

I mean it!! :kiss: :kiss: Big hugs to both of you!!

TGNess B) (still smiling big :cheer: !!)

wrsomers

Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:33 pm

TGVanessa wrote:
:blush: Wow......you two..... :blush: :cheer:

If I ever get used to so much and generous praise then just kick me in the head!! :ohmy: :blink: :laugh:

I......I want to do it justice...but...uh...uh....

THANK YOU!!!! :woohoo: :laugh:

I mean it!! :kiss: :kiss: Big hugs to both of you!!

TGNess B) (still smiling big :cheer: !!)
:) Back at ya!

pfiske

Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:50 pm

Super, Vanessa! What a great song. You did a beautiful job. I'm going to give it a serious look for an acoustic group I'll be playing with next week.

TGNesh

Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:06 am

Thank you very much Paulette, that's really great to hear!

Playing for an acoustic group, how cool! Please write a report, would love to hear about it! :)

Ness

pfiske wrote:
Super, Vanessa! What a great song. You did a beautiful job. I'm going to give it a serious look for an acoustic group I'll be playing with next week.

thereshopeyet

Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:35 pm

TGNesh

Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:55 am

Whattuh???! :laugh: :laugh:

thereshopeyet wrote:

trix606

Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:29 am

Great lesson Vanessa. What a pretty song. I remember my wife wearing this cassette(!) out when we were dating. While it wasn't what I was into at the time (Pink Floyd, etc), we did actually go to one of their concerts and I grew to like the music. Some of their lyrics and tunes are a bit saccharine, but songs like this one stand the test of time.

Thanks for putting this up here.

- Harry

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic