>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson Addition - Section C - Bicycle Tune - John Renbourn

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGKatherine

Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:25 pm

Hello everyone,

Today's Target and Pay Per Lesson addition is now live, Section C of Bicycle Tune by John Renbourn.

Section C includes quite a few slides, hammer-ons and pull-offs, as well as an unusual technique of adjusting the placement
of a finger after you’ve played the note to make room for the following one. It also includes the same hinge barre ending as
Section B.

Enjoy it!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... esson.html

thereshopeyet

Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:26 pm

Neil

Part C already :ohmy:

I still have stabilisers !! :blush:

Dermot

:ohmy:

davidrfinn99165

Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:34 am

Haha, great pic dermot!

Hi neil.. just picked up your question in On The Beat....yep, keep 'em coming please....I am up with the programme so far, but then i did have a head-start on this one as it was the one piece from The Hermit and The Black Balloon that i did manage to learn (or attempt to learn at least) all the way through some 20 years or so ago.....

thx for all your explanations and tips... there is so much in there but it is coming back to me. it is tough for me to get a totally clean take though I may post something at the end of all this (and next time i have a set of clean strings on!) .

how about more of the same?? i am thinking of Faro's Rag obviously as you've featured it a number of times in On The Beat, but also maybe John's Tune or Old Mac Bladgitt.

/ david

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic