>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson - These Dreams - Heart

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGKatherine

Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:55 pm

Hi everyone,

Today's Target and Pay Per Lesson release is now live, These Dreams by Heart.

These Dreams is a song by the American rock band Heart. It was released as the third single in 1986 from their 1985 self-titled album
and became a major hit. It was the first Heart single on which Nancy performed the lead vocals instead of her sister Ann.

This lesson is mostly based on a version as performed on the dvd ‘The Road Home’ and how Nancy plays it in her instructional dvd.

It takes a look at the chords in the key of F#m, the progression, and shows some insight into Nancy’s rhythm guitar playing.

Anyone trying to tackle this song should be fairly comfortable flatpicking and strumming in general.

Enjoy this level 5 song!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... .html#song

sbutler

Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:50 pm

Wow, your foots on the pedal and your going flat out! Another fine song and a wonderful lesson.

If your not careful, you'll catch up with the Master. :laugh:

Scott

michelew

Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:21 am

TGNess!

Gorgeous playthrough....

"Dot com! :) :)" hehe cute ending to the preview. Just finished watching it. Which make me smile after the emotional playthrough. Gosh ...

These Dreams is a beautiful song. I'm not sure that I could ever do it justice, but you sure do.

Is it 150 lessons that you've done now? 140 maybe. :)

Thanks Ness
:kiss:

TGNesh

Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:54 pm

:laugh: :laugh:

It would take me a while before that ever happens! :ohmy: :laugh: I get your point though, I'm indeed rolling well I think. I just feel inspired all the time, bump into new songs all the time and it's nice to get them out on a weekly basis.

Many thanks buddy, I sure am glad that you're happy with this one!

xoxo

sbutler wrote:
Wow, your foots on the pedal and your going flat out! Another fine song and a wonderful lesson.

If your not careful, you'll catch up with the Master. :laugh:

Scott

TGNesh

Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:02 pm

Hey my biggest fan! :cheer: :kiss:

Haha, the ending of the preview was just.... :S :laugh: Oh well, I thought I would just leave it as it is. Good to hear that it made you smile. :)

The play through was a major challenge..... :blink: I was hoarse of too much talking and singing out of my range the days prior to recording, so I actually thought I wouldn't make it through. But eventually.....well i guess it turned out alright afterall. I'm so glad you liked it. It's a beautiful song for sure and of course you could do it justice!!

I think I'm close to 140 songlessons, in about three and a half years time. I'm curious how many it would be when I get to four years of teaching here at TG, at the end of May 2017. As for now, I'm still very much enjoying it, since as I said to Scott, I'm inspired all the time. So I'm not in any way near ready or something like that. I just got started! :cheer:

Thanks so much honey xoxo

michelew wrote:
TGNess!

Gorgeous playthrough....

"Dot com! :) :)" hehe cute ending to the preview. Just finished watching it. Which make me smile after the emotional playthrough. Gosh ...

These Dreams is a beautiful song. I'm not sure that I could ever do it justice, but you sure do.

Is it 150 lessons that you've done now? 140 maybe. :)

Thanks Ness
:kiss:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic