>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson - The Lady In Red - Chris de Burgh

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
wrsomers

Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:20 am

michelew wrote:
TGNess,

Well your gorgeous and so very touching playthrough proves that the power of the performance has absolutely nothing to do with the level of difficulty of the song. You demonstrate yet again that it's all about your connection with the meaning of the song. For guitar and specifically this song, you teach us very effectively that it's about the sensitivity of your playing and how you vary that.

Yes it is an extremely romantic song made all the more so by your heartfelt delivery.

Thanks for sharing the secrets of your magic with us yet again.
:kiss:

Shel
Michele you are SO right!! A simple song indeed, but coming from our beautiful friend, it is so much more! Ness, your rendition is absolutely gorgeous. From the clarity and timbre of your voice (I've heard you reach the heights like this before, but this may be one of your best), to the emotion and presence of your performance, all I can say is...truly professional! Thank you my friend for another wonderful lesson and play through.

I love your lessons because you teach us the whole song and show us the possibilities each song can hold.

Hugs,
Bill

spinland

Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:46 am

michelew wrote:
TGNess,

Well your gorgeous and so very touching playthrough proves that the power of the performance has absolutely nothing to do with the level of difficulty of the song. You demonstrate yet again that it's all about your connection with the meaning of the song. For guitar and specifically this song, you teach us very effectively that it's about the sensitivity of your playing and how you vary that.

Yes it is an extremely romantic song made all the more so by your heartfelt delivery.

Shel
That reaction is nearly as eloquent and beautiful as the lesson itself. I was honestly moved to tears and simply must learn this song.

spinland

Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:28 pm

Heh. So, I'll probably be doing this in straight G after all, unless more rust falls off my pipes in short order. :side:

Have a sort-of-surprise song in the works, too. I'm working diligently to get them both record-ready.

TGNesh

Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:55 am

:blush: :cheer: I don't even know what to say, well i already told you, right?! ;) Thanks so much my friend, you're so generous, can't wait to give you a real hug in August!!

Ness

wrsomers wrote:
michelew wrote:
TGNess,

Shel
Michele you are SO right!! A simple song indeed, but coming from our beautiful friend, it is so much more! Ness, your rendition is absolutely gorgeous. From the clarity and timbre of your voice (I've heard you reach the heights like this before, but this may be one of your best), to the emotion and presence of your performance, all I can say is...truly professional! Thank you my friend for another wonderful lesson and play through.

I love your lessons because you teach us the whole song and show us the possibilities each song can hold.

Hugs,
Bill

TGNesh

Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:01 am

Mark, your comment touched my heart for sure....thank you very much...

And yeah, Shel has a way of putting thoughts into words ;). As you can imagine, I always lóve to read her endless support through her detailed comments to my lessons. :)

So the absolutely key of G it is for you, right Mark? Would also love to hear/see your rendition of it. Thankfully we have the prospect of IGC now, at least we can get to anything then.

Ness

spinland wrote:
michelew wrote:
TGNess,

Shel
That reaction is nearly as eloquent and beautiful as the lesson itself. I was honestly moved to tears and simply must learn this song.

spinland

Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:31 am

TGVanessa wrote:
So the absolutely key of G it is for you, right Mark? Would also love to hear/see your rendition of it. Thankfully we have the prospect of IGC now, at least we can get to anything then.
It's #2 in my current queue, only second to a fun piece I'm currently working very hard to get down (average chords but it's 130bpm so my fingers are taking time to catch up) and that I hope to have recorded for you very soon. I tried singing along to this song in the original key and...well...if I had a dog it would have been howling. :S

Mark

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic