>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson - Angels - Robbie Williams

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
spinland

Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:42 pm

michelew wrote:
Thanks sweet woman. Magic.
Yeah, so much this. Since I found this place I feel like a Lab puppy: almost have this song worked out—look, a squirrel!

So much goodness to play with, so little time in the day. :side:

michelew

Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:51 pm

Mark, you've paraphrased the text at the bottom of my posts. :)

We call it marshmallow syndrome; but "squirrel!" Works just a well. I'm constantly being distracted by the next shiny lesson that Ness and Neil post.

Good luck! What a terrible problem to have yeh???! :silly: :lol: B) :)

crieniecat

Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:21 am

Puurrrrfffeeecccttt B)
Robbie is superb, no other way...

Thanks dear! Another pearl :kiss:
Corina.

TGNesh

Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:58 am

A squirrel, that's a nice way to put it as well! :laugh: :laugh:

Couldn't be happier that you're enjoying this place as much as you do Mark!! :cheer:

spinland wrote:
michelew wrote:
Yeah, so much this. Since I found this place I feel like a Lab puppy: almost have this song worked out—look, a squirrel!

So much goodness to play with, so little time in the day. :side:

TGNesh

Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:00 am

Oooowh yeah, I couldn't agree more, RW is awesome!!!! :cheer: B) I figured you would back me up on my song/artist-choice. ;)

Thanks sweetie! xo

crieniecat wrote:
Puurrrrfffeeecccttt B)
Robbie is superb, no other way...

Thanks dear! Another pearl :kiss:
Corina.

TGNesh

Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:02 am

:cheer: :cheer: :kiss: B)

You've done it again as well, it's always such a joy to read your comments!!

I did think covering it without all this instrumentation and backing vocals was a challenge. I do aim for the feel, just awesome to hear you think i somewhat managed to capture that. :)

Yeah you're right, this %$^#%$ cold :angry: ....it totally screwed up my vocal chords for weeks :( ....in thruth, I didn't think I would be able to do the play through and release the lesson (I aimed for last Monday, but didn't get to it until Friday because of it). I'm kinda coughing my way through the lesson (apologizing for it several times :S ), but singing was just out of the question. Eventually, indeed waited several days until the end of the week, which helped a bit. At least enough to manage..

Thanks so much my sweet friend, just love your support! xo

TGNess B)

michelew wrote:
TGNess,

Robbie did make it in OZ too. But as you know I've really only come to appreciate him and his music because you opened my ears to him. I love this song.

You've done it again. You puzzled out this piano driven song and made it available to us to play on a solo guitar. I love the way you've kept most of it fairly straightforward but also incorporated some of the important melodic phrases that the piano is doing.

Thank you for thinking of all of the vocal ranges in the TG community. Key of G (perhaps higher) for me. Three keys, you really do spoil us.

I haven't watched the lesson yet. But your playthrough is wonderful. Your playing really captures the feeling and your vocals are really stirring as always. I find it incredible for a number of reasons. I know you've been battling a cold the last couple of weeks; but that's not evident in your vocals. And the original is in part stirring because of the orchestration; the strings, electric guitar and the range of instruments on there. But you achieve the some level of feeling with just you and a single guitar. Awesome.

Shel :kiss:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic