>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson - Let Me Entertain You - Robbie Williams

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGNesh

Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:49 pm

I would absolutely agree with you Chris. To me it's weird that he never made it big in the US... :dry: Too bad though, would love to add some more, but I guess I shouldn't push it too much and move on instead.

I did work out an arrangement for 'Feel' though. Also 'She's The One' would be easy to record. Oh well...maybe another day/month/year. ;)

Thanks Chris!

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Great to see another RW song Vanessa, a really cool job! He has hardly ever made a bad record although I suspect that he's less well known in America.

TGNesh

Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:51 pm

I don't think you're the only American who doesn't know RW Mark, it sure ain't entirely you. :P

And I very much appreciate that you're open to new artists and songs. Very glad that you like those additions to Target.

Thanks for tuning in Mark!

spinland wrote:
neverfoundthetime wrote:
... I suspect that he's less well known in America.
I'm probably not representative of American music consumers, but this site is the first I personally have heard of him. As ever, I'm happy I did so. Nothing but great musical ideas (and killer amazing playing and lessons, Ness) to be found here. B)

TGNesh

Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:54 pm

:blush: Gosh you're the sweetest!! :cheer: How can I ever do justice to your support and more than generous reponses??!!! :blink: :silly: :kiss:

michelew wrote:
TGVanessa wrote:

Could you tell that I was having fun?? :woohoo: (i could barely sit still :ohmy: :laugh: ) Such a rocking and cool song, much fun to perform! B)

:kiss:

Absolutely! It was SO much fun to watch. :) you put a huge grin on my face. Pure joy. I LOVED it.

I think you should put it on your crowd-pleaser open mic list. It's right up there with Tainted Love. You'll have people dancing for sure.

You're such a wonderful role-model, showing us what's possible; a real entertainer. And a real joy to watch.

:kiss:

dtaylor

Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:21 am

I wouldn't have thought this would be such an acoustic guitar-friendly song but what fun you make it look! Definitely worth learning, thanks Ness.

TGNesh

Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:13 am

For quite some time it didn't occur to me either, not really that is. I've always played it on piano anyway. But it's indeed surprisingly easy to transcribe it to the guitar. It works really well in the key of E and just much fun to play. Great to hear you like it Dean, many thanks!

Ness

dtaylor wrote:
I wouldn't have thought this would be such an acoustic guitar-friendly song but what fun you make it look! Definitely worth learning, thanks Ness.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic