>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson - Let Me Entertain You - Robbie Williams

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGKatherine

Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:35 pm

Hi everyone,

Today's Target and Pay Per Lesson release is now live, Let Me Entertain You by Robbie Williams.

Let Me Entertain You is a song by popstar Robbie Williams, released as the fifth and final single from his 1997
debut album, ‘Life Thru A Lens’.

It has become Williams’ concert opener for most of his shows throughout his career. It is highly energetic, very
piano driven, but also much fun to play on the guitar.

It features a very easy progression with mainly three major chords, including some inversions.

The challenge lies mostly in the driving, uptempo, double time strumming. A little bit of palm muting to vary the
dynamics throughout the arrangement is encouraged.

Enjoy this level 4 song!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... esson.html

michelew

Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:50 pm

WOW! TGNess! What an AWESOME playthrough!

Was there smoke coming off at the end? :)

I love EVERYTHING you're doing in there. SO cool!

Rockin!

:kiss:

TGNesh

Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:36 am

Aaaawh thank you so much my sweet friend and supporter! :cheer: :cheer: (I knew I could count on you! ;) )

Could you tell that I was having fun?? :woohoo: (i could barely sit still :ohmy: :laugh: ) Such a rocking and cool song, much fun to perform! B)

michelew wrote:
WOW! TGNess! What an AWESOME playthrough!

Was there smoke coming off at the end? :)

I love EVERYTHING you're doing in there. SO cool!

Rockin!

crieniecat

Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:09 am

I can still recall the way he came up to the podium at this concert... well... came up to is something different, as he was actually hanging upside down at the end of a rope, slowly they let him down while the music started building up... B)
Yeah great memories and as always you have done a perfect job on this weeks lesson! :woohoo:
I can imagine you had a hard time sitting still indeed :laugh: :silly:

Thnx Nessa :kiss:

wrsomers

Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:57 am

YOU DID ! Lots of energy and fun. Thanks!

Bill

neverfoundthetime

Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:11 pm

Great to see another RW song Vanessa, a really cool job! He has hardly ever made a bad record although I suspect that he's less well known in America.

spinland

Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:30 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
... I suspect that he's less well known in America.
I'm probably not representative of American music consumers, but this site is the first I personally have heard of him. As ever, I'm happy I did so. Nothing but great musical ideas (and killer amazing playing and lessons, Ness) to be found here. B)

michelew

Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:21 pm

TGVanessa wrote:

Could you tell that I was having fun?? :woohoo: (i could barely sit still :ohmy: :laugh: ) Such a rocking and cool song, much fun to perform! B)

Absolutely! It was SO much fun to watch. :) you put a huge grin on my face. Pure joy. I LOVED it.

I think you should put it on your crowd-pleaser open mic list. It's right up there with Tainted Love. You'll have people dancing for sure.

You're such a wonderful role-model, showing us what's possible; a real entertainer. And a real joy to watch.

TGNesh

Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:43 pm

Yeah, RW knows how to put on a fabulous show!!! And Let Me Entertain You is absolutely perfect to start the whole thing. Such high energy!! :woohoo: 'Bounce, come on you all, bounce come on ya'll!!! Goosebumps :ohmy:

Thanks honey! xo

crieniecat wrote:
I can still recall the way he came up to the podium at this concert... well... came up to is something different, as he was actually hanging upside down at the end of a rope, slowly they let him down while the music started building up... B)
Yeah great memories and as always you have done a perfect job on this weeks lesson! :woohoo:
I can imagine you had a hard time sitting still indeed :laugh: :silly:

Thnx Nessa :kiss:

TGNesh

Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:45 pm

:laugh: :cheer: B) That is SO good to hear!!! Nice way to respond to this one, made me smile really big for sure! :laugh: ;)

Thanks Bill! B)

wrsomers wrote:
YOU DID ! Lots of energy and fun. Thanks!

Bill

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic