International FOTW !!!!

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
heatndude

Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:17 pm

Hello everyone,

I was lucky enough to spend some time internationally with a couple great musicians. Here is a sample of what we were up to in Amsterdam last week. I will post more soon along with some really good stories about the fun we had that day!

Mark

familyman4

Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:02 pm

Good job Mark! It takes time and you're getting there!!! You certainly have a great teacher to learn from :)

Looking forward to additional posts that you mentioned!

Bart

sandysue

Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:49 pm

Wow you guys that was an interesting FOTW. I tapped my foot along with you the entire time. I'm going to be counting sheep to that repetitive beat tonight. Repetition The way to learn. Thank you for sharing :)

BobR

Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:22 am

Hi Mark,

Thanks for sharing your FOTW. Great that you're able to do the lesson with Vanessa. :) :)

look forward to more

Bob

neverfoundthetime

Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:31 am

Glad you enjoyed your European trip Mark, fun FOTW!

jayswett

Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:18 am

Can't wait to watch this. Yes, the bounce. I still find this tricky, but like palm meeting, definitely worth learning. Still plugging away at both.

TGNesh

Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:56 am

Thanks for the comments guys!

I of course hope that some, who struggle with the 'bounce' will benefit from this FOTW. I know it's often a tricky thing to do for some guitar players. It's worth to learn it, since it adds so much to the strumming. (obviously not just for this song)

It sure was great we could get together, do some instructional/educational stuff and share it here too.

TGNess B)

(btw you can find a very thorough segment about it here, part 5: http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... .html#song )

khoffm

Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:32 pm

I saw this FOTW when it first came out and said to myself, "I gotta follow along for the whole lesson and finally learn this strum pattern as well". Today I finally did and am so grateful to you both for posting this.

Thanks Mark and Vanessa!

heatndude

Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:11 pm

Thats great!
I'm still working on it, post a video of your progress then ill put one up when I think I have it right!

Marl

TGNesh

Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:08 pm

That's awesome to hear Kurt!

I very well remember you playing Tequila Sunrise at our first IGC. I thought you sung it so well and now that you can add the bounce even better, that would certainly round out your performance of it. As you can imagine, would love to hear it again next month!

Can't wait!

Ness

khoffm wrote:
I saw this FOTW when it first came out and said to myself, "I gotta follow along for the whole lesson and finally learn this strum pattern as well". Today I finally did and am so grateful to you both for posting this.

Thanks Mark and Vanessa!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic